BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Gray Guys/Girls Master's Focus Triathlon Mentor Group--Now Open Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 29

2016-04-30 6:45 PM
in reply to: lutzman

User image

Spencer, New York
Subject: RE: Nutrition Basics
I agree, Scott, that you need to be cautious in evaluating manufacturers' claims. That being said, there is nothing wrong with checking out their various philosophies & claims to scientific research, if they have any. Nor is there anything wrong with settling on what works for you and sticking with it, just as you might gain a preference for a particular brand of running shoe.
I do like the "less is best" approach in dialing in your nutrition. That is, consume first at the low end of what you think might work for you, having considered things like your size, how strenuous your workout is, and what you've experienced in the past; if it's not enough you can always have a little more. If you start out consuming too much you're more likely to trigger some serious GI upset. It's understood to do this in training so that on race day you're pretty clear what will work for you.
BTW if you like gels but not the mess, the company-which-I'd -better-stop-naming sells 26-serving jugs of gel and a handy little flask that you can fill with up to 5 servings. Quicker to eat than the packets & cheaper too. The flask is small enough you can put it in your fuel box on the bike.
Have a good one, everyone.
Deb

2016-05-02 12:48 AM
in reply to: ok2try

User image

Subject: The 2016 Break Up Triathlon
Had a great day in Fairbanks running the 2016 Break Up Tri, my first of the year (see Report). 88 Participants, I finish as the 7th Male and 8th overall with a time of 1:19:04.2. A beautiful day and just warm enough to be comfortable. Next up Florida and Australian/ American in Clermont 20 May.
2016-05-02 6:25 PM
in reply to: dahoffman72

User image

Spencer, New York
Subject: RE: The 2016 Break Up Triathlon
Originally posted by dahoffman72

Had a great day in Fairbanks running the 2016 Break Up Tri, my first of the year (see Report). 88 Participants, I finish as the 7th Male and 8th overall with a time of 1:19:04.2. A beautiful day and just warm enough to be comfortable. Next up Florida and Australian/ American in Clermont 20 May.

Heckuva race, Dave. You're a monster!
What I want to know is: if there were 81 participants and 31 in your 1-99 AG, were the other 50 female or older than 99?

Deb
2016-05-02 6:32 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

LOL, Deb, I am not sure why, but, it seems the races here in Alaska are always female heavy (not complaining, after all as the song says, I am still just a man. Also , they haven't broken the results by AG as yet, but, know the most of the other racers I am pretty sure I got a 1st place in the over 60 bracket and maybe even over 50.

Edited by dahoffman72 2016-05-02 6:57 PM
2016-05-02 8:19 PM

User image

Farmington, Connecticut
Hi gang,

Been off the radar a bit with work and travel.

Hey Dave - Congrats on a great finishing time in the breakup tri.

My routine was a bit disrupted this weekend due to an unscheduled dismount during Saturday's training ride. I dumped the bike about halfway through the ride due to the rear wheel coming out of the frame when I hit stood up and "hit the gas" while going up a hill. I did a somersault over the bars and landed on my back. I was lucky to get away with only a few scrapes.

I believe the cause to be a poorly seated spindle that was not under enough tension to remain locked into the slot on the frame. When I rode under normal pressure, all was good, but when I stood up and really jumped on the pedals with my full weight to crank up the hill, the increased torque pulled the rear wheel free. Needless to say, I'm a bit concerned because I did this once last year. Given that I want to continue to do my weekday rides on the trainer, then remove the bike to ride the roads on the weekends, I'm going to have to be extra vigilant when moving my bike off the trainer.

For now, the result is that my bike is getting an early season trip to the LBS to be sure she's ok and, at my wife's insistence, I had some hand X-rays done and they showed no new fractures. So I guess its back to the routine tomorrow.

Happy training all.
2016-05-02 8:48 PM

User image

Regular
East Wenatchee, Washington

Congrats Dave. Great to be out there...even better to spank a bunch of the youngsters!

Steve

2016-05-02 8:53 PM
in reply to: DJP_19

User image

Regular
East Wenatchee, Washington
Originally posted by DJP_19

Hi gang,

Been off the radar a bit with work and travel.

Hey Dave - Congrats on a great finishing time in the breakup tri.

My routine was a bit disrupted this weekend due to an unscheduled dismount during Saturday's training ride. I dumped the bike about halfway through the ride due to the rear wheel coming out of the frame when I hit stood up and "hit the gas" while going up a hill. I did a somersault over the bars and landed on my back. I was lucky to get away with only a few scrapes.

I believe the cause to be a poorly seated spindle that was not under enough tension to remain locked into the slot on the frame. When I rode under normal pressure, all was good, but when I stood up and really jumped on the pedals with my full weight to crank up the hill, the increased torque pulled the rear wheel free.
Happy training all.

Wow!

Scary stuff, Dave. Say a thank you prayer as that could have turned out much, much worse.

I had a similar experience a couple of years ago. I was going down a hill doing about 30 mph. I had a 90 degree turn coming so I started applying the pressure to front/rear brakes to slow down. Once the pressure was on the rear it popped right out of the spindle bracket. Fortunately, when it popped out it also just locked up and I skidded to a stop. Man, I felt like an idiot for that rookie mistake. But it really got my attention about making sure the wheels are firmly set and locked into position.

Ride safe!

Steve
2016-05-03 5:33 PM

User image

Subject: Advice needed
First off Dave that is scary good thing you came through fairly unscathed. One thing I learned during my many years of climbing is check everything three times before putting your life on it, I can see where that can hold true here as well. I have also been doing a lot of my own maintenance and swapping parts around, good advice from Steve, check and check again, then look again after riding to ensure it is still where it should be.

Now to my question; I currently ride a 2105 FELT F-5 road bike with Aerobars, It fits well and allows me to cruise along pretty well. I found the bike list below and am considering moving forward to purchase. My question, is the cost of upgrading to a TT bike worth the increase in performance, and would I be better off buy this used bike or sucking considerably my expense and buying new?

2010 Orbea Ordu $2500 negotiable

51cm Orbea Ordu frame.

58 cm Ritchey Racing carbon tubular wheels ( made by Zipp - non-dimpled 404's)

Full SRAM RED 10-spd group, except I'm pretty sure it has a Shimano Dura Ace cassette

Easton carbon one-piece bar set

FSA 55t chainring but will come with the SRAM 53t also.

X-Labs aero seat mounted bottle holder

Look pedals

Edited by dahoffman72 2016-05-03 5:39 PM
2016-05-03 6:56 PM

User image

Spencer, New York
Subject: RE: Advice needed

51cm Orbea Ordu frame.

Unless tri bikes are measured differently from road frames, that's quite a small size. I'm 5' 9" and ride a 54 cm. Would it fit you?

Also, to CT Dave, glad you're not hurt. I'll remember to check that before each ride.

Deb
2016-05-03 7:32 PM

User image

Deb, that has me a little concerned also I am 5'8"with a 28" inseam (short legs), my current bike is a 52. The guy who has the bike says here is 5'8.5" and a 30" inseam and likes the fit better than the 54 in the same bike. I am hoping to get to ride it this weekend before I decide to take the plunge.

Edited by dahoffman72 2016-05-03 8:42 PM
2016-05-03 11:22 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Penticton, BC

I posted a race report late last night:

http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=540841&posts=2&page=1

I'm a bit conflicted about my feelings for my race.  It was fairly good.  The usual nice people and well organized but all was overshadowed by a tragedy (a 57 yr old woman had a heart attack in the pool and they were unable to revive her).  

Another BTer I keep in touch with knows the family and it was her 1st triathlon and she was part of a relay team.  

2016-05-03 11:46 PM
in reply to: wenceslasz

User image

Extreme Veteran
Penticton, BC

Dave - You were really lucky you weren't hurt more seriously.  Your wife was right to have you get checked for any fractures.  You don't want any surprises.

AKDave - Your run and race times were phenomenal.  Just out of interest I'm 5'8" and have a 30" inseam.  I ride a 54 cm (Felt Z4).  

2016-05-04 8:46 AM
in reply to: wenceslasz

User image

Originally posted by wenceslasz

Dave - You were really lucky you weren't hurt more seriously.  Your wife was right to have you get checked for any fractures.  You don't want any surprises.

AKDave - Your run and race times were phenomenal.  Just out of interest I'm 5'8" and have a 30" inseam.  I ride a 54 cm (Felt Z4).  

Thanks George, looks like you had a good race as well, perhaps not your best, but, I always like coming out of a race knowing where I goofed up and then being able to push that knowledge into my workouts for next time. Also, being able to realize when to push through the pain and call it quits is a great learning point. I had a similar hitch in my giddyup at last years North Pole Tri, dang near gave it up coming off the bike, but, pushed into the run at a walk for the first 2-300 meters where the finally subsided and end up with one of my better times in the 10K. Thanks for the input on the bike as well

2016-05-04 8:25 PM

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member
Subject: RE: Nutrition Basics

Originally posted by lutzman Scott--I'm with you on your general dislike of gels. It used to be all we had available until the invention of chews.

Steve,

I had to laugh when I read this.  Back near the beginning of my swimming career at my first really big meet, someone gave me some glucose energy cubes.  They were essentially a cube of sugar but they tasted like chalk.  I don't really know if there was a difference or not when I sucked on one before an event but they were NASTY!

2016-05-04 8:28 PM

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

Originally posted by dahoffman72 Had a great day in Fairbanks running the 2016 Break Up Tri, my first of the year (see Report). 88 Participants, I finish as the 7th Male and 8th overall with a time of 1:19:04.2. A beautiful day and just warm enough to be comfortable. Next up Florida and Australian/ American in Clermont 20 May.

Great race Dave and quick transitions!  Good day!

Edited by k9car363 2016-05-04 8:29 PM
2016-05-04 8:31 PM

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

Originally posted by DJP_19

I believe the cause to be a poorly seated spindle that was not under enough tension to remain locked into the slot on the frame. When I rode under normal pressure, all was good, but when I stood up and really jumped on the pedals with my full weight to crank up the hill, the increased torque pulled the rear wheel free. Needless to say, I'm a bit concerned because I did this once last year. Given that I want to continue to do my weekday rides on the trainer, then remove the bike to ride the roads on the weekends, I'm going to have to be extra vigilant when moving my bike off the trainer.

For now, the result is that my bike is getting an early season trip to the LBS to be sure she's ok and, at my wife's insistence, I had some hand X-rays done and they showed no new fractures. So I guess its back to the routine tomorrow.

Happy training all.

Dave,

OUCH!  Glad you are OK.  Gonna put that one on my "Check this before your ride list."

2016-05-04 8:49 PM

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

Originally posted by dahoffman72 First off Dave that is scary good thing you came through fairly unscathed. One thing I learned during my many years of climbing is check everything three times before putting your life on it, I can see where that can hold true here as well. I have also been doing a lot of my own maintenance and swapping parts around, good advice from Steve, check and check again, then look again after riding to ensure it is still where it should be. Now to my question; I currently ride a 2105 FELT F-5 road bike with Aerobars, It fits well and allows me to cruise along pretty well. I found the bike list below and am considering moving forward to purchase. My question, is the cost of upgrading to a TT bike worth the increase in performance, and would I be better off buy this used bike or sucking considerably my expense and buying new? 2010 Orbea Ordu $2500 negotiable 51cm Orbea Ordu frame. 58 cm Ritchey Racing carbon tubular wheels ( made by Zipp - non-dimpled 404's) Full SRAM RED 10-spd group, except I'm pretty sure it has a Shimano Dura Ace cassette Easton carbon one-piece bar set FSA 55t chainring but will come with the SRAM 53t also. X-Labs aero seat mounted bottle holder Look pedals

David,

I haven't read down to see what anyone else has said yet so forgive me if I am repeating comments.  The first thing, no matter how great the bike might look, if it doesn't fit, it isn't the right bike.  Have you had a fit that leads you to believe a 51cm frame will fit you?

As to the base part of your question - is the cost to upgrade to a TT bike worth it.  In reality, only you can answer that.  If you have a quality road bike and a quality TT bike and you're properly fit on both of them, you will be faster on the TT bike.  It is up to you how much that is worth.  If triathlon is a "weekend hobby" where you enjoy getting out and exercising, the upgrade may not be worth it.  If you are serious about competing and want to do your best, then a TT bike becomes a more realistic investment.  If you are on the pointy end, want to get on to the AG podium , overall podium or maybe even higher aspirations, then a TT bike is pretty much a necessity.  Look at what the people where you want to finish are doing and that is probably what you need to be thinking about doing.  If they are riding TT bikes, the answer is fairly obvious.

The 'old' - 'new' debate is kind of the same thing.  That is a question that only you can answer.  Personally, I am the type I want new.  I don't want to potentially buy someone else's problems.  That said, there are any number of people, some right here in our group, that have purchased used and are extremely happy.  Yes, it can be significantly less expensive going used.  There are advantages going both ways. Sorry, I know that is kind of a political non-answer.  I'm biased towards new so anything I say beyond that isn't heartfelt.

2016-05-05 8:46 AM
in reply to: k9car363

User image

Originally posted by k9car363

Originally posted by dahoffman72 First off Dave that is scary good thing you came through fairly unscathed. One thing I learned during my many years of climbing is check everything three times before putting your life on it, I can see where that can hold true here as well. I have also been doing a lot of my own maintenance and swapping parts around, good advice from Steve, check and check again, then look again after riding to ensure it is still where it should be. Now to my question; I currently ride a 2105 FELT F-5 road bike with Aerobars, It fits well and allows me to cruise along pretty well. I found the bike list below and am considering moving forward to purchase. My question, is the cost of upgrading to a TT bike worth the increase in performance, and would I be better off buy this used bike or sucking considerably my expense and buying new? 2010 Orbea Ordu $2500 negotiable 51cm Orbea Ordu frame. 58 cm Ritchey Racing carbon tubular wheels ( made by Zipp - non-dimpled 404's) Full SRAM RED 10-spd group, except I'm pretty sure it has a Shimano Dura Ace cassette Easton carbon one-piece bar set FSA 55t chainring but will come with the SRAM 53t also. X-Labs aero seat mounted bottle holder Look pedals

David,

I haven't read down to see what anyone else has said yet so forgive me if I am repeating comments.  The first thing, no matter how great the bike might look, if it doesn't fit, it isn't the right bike.  Have you had a fit that leads you to believe a 51cm frame will fit you?

As to the base part of your question - is the cost to upgrade to a TT bike worth it.  In reality, only you can answer that.  If you have a quality road bike and a quality TT bike and you're properly fit on both of them, you will be faster on the TT bike.  It is up to you how much that is worth.  If triathlon is a "weekend hobby" where you enjoy getting out and exercising, the upgrade may not be worth it.  If you are serious about competing and want to do your best, then a TT bike becomes a more realistic investment.  If you are on the pointy end, want to get on to the AG podium , overall podium or maybe even higher aspirations, then a TT bike is pretty much a necessity.  Look at what the people where you want to finish are doing and that is probably what you need to be thinking about doing.  If they are riding TT bikes, the answer is fairly obvious.

The 'old' - 'new' debate is kind of the same thing.  That is a question that only you can answer.  Personally, I am the type I want new.  I don't want to potentially buy someone else's problems.  That said, there are any number of people, some right here in our group, that have purchased used and are extremely happy.  Yes, it can be significantly less expensive going used.  There are advantages going both ways. Sorry, I know that is kind of a political non-answer.  I'm biased towards new so anything I say beyond that isn't heartfelt.

Scott, thanks for the detailed information, and as you stated it is ultimately my decision based on many variables. I have not had a true bike fit, though, when I bought my current road bike (a 52cm) it fits well, for 5'8" I have a fairly short inseam which may be why. Anyway, like you I generally prefer do buy new, through, right now I cannot afford $8-9K for a new bike of this caliber. I will take it for a spin Saturday and see how it fits and feels. To be honest, I doubt I will buy it, because, I would rather get one from a certified dealer with a proper fit being done. Thanks for all the input from you and the others, will let you know how it comes out. Dave
2016-05-05 11:23 AM

User image

Expert
Missouri

AKDave - congrats on your race!

George - congrats on your race too!

Dave - glad that you weren't hurt.  Going over the handlebars sounds scary.

All - need some recommendations for aero bars.  I'm looking to get some clip-ons but not really sure what I'm looking at.  I've done some research online, but I'm not sure what to get.  The ones I'm considering are Profile Design with the bent design.  I don't need anything fancy.  I'm going to go to the LBS later today to talk to them but wanted to get your opinions also. Thanks

Janet

2016-05-05 12:32 PM
in reply to: #5158550

User image

Subject: RE: Gray Guys/Girls Master's Focus Triathlon Mentor Group--Now Open
Janet, Thanks for kudos, as far as aerobars go, the Prodesign Legacy is what I am using and like a lot. But, I am sure it will come down to what feels best to you.
2016-05-05 6:36 PM

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

Originally posted by dahoffman72 [Scott, thanks for the detailed information, and as you stated it is ultimately my decision based on many variables. I have not had a true bike fit, though, when I bought my current road bike (a 52cm) it fits well, for 5'8" I have a fairly short inseam which may be why. Anyway, like you I generally prefer do buy new, through, right now I cannot afford $8-9K for a new bike of this caliber. I will take it for a spin Saturday and see how it fits and feels. To be honest, I doubt I will buy it, because, I would rather get one from a certified dealer with a proper fit being done. Thanks for all the input from you and the others, will let you know how it comes out. Dave

Dave,

Something you said just hit me.  You don't necessarily have to spend 8-9K to find a good new TT bike.  For example, here is a link to a Trek Speed Concepts 7.5, with Ultegra components (also included links to the 7.0 and high-end 9.5).  This bike doesn't have integrated brakes but they are behind fairings so out of the wind.  This is a VERY popular bike and VERY fast, as you can see on the webpage, it retails for $3,999.00 - far from 8$8-9,000.  You could actually step up to a Trek Speed Concept 9.5, which is there high-end super bike (the 9.5 isn't the top level) for less than $8-9,000.

http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en_US/bikes/road-bikes/triathlon-bikes/speed-concept/speed-concept-7-5/p/1485000-2016

http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en_US/bikes/road-bikes/triathlon-bikes/speed-concept/speed-concept-7-0/p/1483000-2016

http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en_US/bikes/road-bikes/triathlon-bikes/speed-concept/speed-concept-9-5/p/1487000-2016

I don't know if you would fit a Trek, but there are any number of comparable bikes out there from other manufacturers at a similar price point.  If you were to pick-up a Trek SC 7.5 (or comparable) you would be on a bike that would be competitive with virtually anyone you would encounter on a race course - then it would just be up to you and your engine!

Edited by k9car363 2016-05-05 6:42 PM

2016-05-05 7:08 PM

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

Originally posted by soccermom15

All - need some recommendations for aero bars.  I'm looking to get some clip-ons but not really sure what I'm looking at.  I've done some research online, but I'm not sure what to get.  The ones I'm considering are Profile Design with the bent design.  I don't need anything fancy.  I'm going to go to the LBS later today to talk to them but wanted to get your opinions also. Thanks

Janet

HI Janet,

Here is an article from DC Rainmaker about aerobars - http://www.dcrainmaker.com/2010/10/using-clip-on-aerobars-on-road-bikehow.html

Personally I have Profile Design T3's on my road bike.  I don't ride my roadie that often but it is nice to have the aerobars there when I do ride it.  You can go with the aluminum bars which are less expensive or the carbon bars which are lighter (and of course more expensive).  When you are looking at different bars, pay attention to the wrist area.  I know Profile Design makes several different bars with different angles at the end and I assume the other manufacturers do as well.  The angle can have a big impact on your comfort down in aero for a long time.

When you decide to go forward with aerobars, it probably will be best to do it through your LBS.  Your bike fit is going to change or you won't be comfortable at all.  The LBS can help get your position dialed in. (Your saddle will likely need to move forward and up).

Edited by k9car363 2016-05-05 7:10 PM
2016-05-06 7:53 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Raleigh, North Carolina

Originally posted by DJP_19  ... I did a somersault over the bars and landed on my back. I was lucky to get away with only a few scrapes.

Holy Moly Dave ... you are very fortunate indeed!  I hope you were not alone and there were others on hand to help out.  I crashed a couple of years ago when riding by myself and woke up in the middle of the road, flat on my back.  I'd no idea how long I'd been there, but I had scrapes on my shoulder, head, knee; split the helmet and other stuff. 

So yes, please get your ride to the LBS and make sure it's safe!

Dorm

2016-05-06 8:47 AM
in reply to: k9car363

User image

Originally posted by k9car363

Originally posted by dahoffman72 [Scott, thanks for the detailed information, and as you stated it is ultimately my decision based on many variables. I have not had a true bike fit, though, when I bought my current road bike (a 52cm) it fits well, for 5'8" I have a fairly short inseam which may be why. Anyway, like you I generally prefer do buy new, through, right now I cannot afford $8-9K for a new bike of this caliber. I will take it for a spin Saturday and see how it fits and feels. To be honest, I doubt I will buy it, because, I would rather get one from a certified dealer with a proper fit being done. Thanks for all the input from you and the others, will let you know how it comes out. Dave

Dave,

Something you said just hit me.  You don't necessarily have to spend 8-9K to find a good new TT bike.  For example, here is a link to a Trek Speed Concepts 7.5, with Ultegra components (also included links to the 7.0 and high-end 9.5).  This bike doesn't have integrated brakes but they are behind fairings so out of the wind.  This is a VERY popular bike and VERY fast, as you can see on the webpage, it retails for $3,999.00 - far from 8$8-9,000.  You could actually step up to a Trek Speed Concept 9.5, which is there high-end super bike (the 9.5 isn't the top level) for less than $8-9,000.

http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en_US/bikes/road-bikes/triathlon-bikes/speed-concept/speed-concept-7-5/p/1485000-2016

http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en_US/bikes/road-bikes/triathlon-bikes/speed-concept/speed-concept-7-0/p/1483000-2016

http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en_US/bikes/road-bikes/triathlon-bikes/speed-concept/speed-concept-9-5/p/1487000-2016

I don't know if you would fit a Trek, but there are any number of comparable bikes out there from other manufacturers at a similar price point.  If you were to pick-up a Trek SC 7.5 (or comparable) you would be on a bike that would be competitive with virtually anyone you would encounter on a race course - then it would just be up to you and your engine!

Thanks Scott, I have looked at the Trek line at one of the shops in Fairbanks, they do have some beautiful bikes. I am heading to Florida next week and will also check out some shops there and maybe see about getting a good fit test. I will be at the Australian and American Tri Training Center for a race, so it may be an opportunity to check out a lot of options. Thanks, Dave
2016-05-06 9:12 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Raleigh, North Carolina
Subject: RE: Periodic Time Trials with training

Steve and Scott, thanks for the comments and I wanted to follow up on this.  I've not tested the pacing percentages presented, but I'm sure you're right-on that intensity levels should vary based on length of race.  If I maintained a 75%-80% FTP watt rate for a long race, my legs would be cooked for the run.  For a shorter sprint race, I can go at 75%-80% cycling intensity and do OK for the run. 

This is a bit different situation, but supports the idea here.  I did a 4hr, 50 mile bike ride this past weekend.  An hour-half into the ride, I had to go pretty much full-out for 45 minutes to get to the top of a climb ... switchbacks, straight up, 1,600' for 5 miles. My TT FTP watts were 200w, and just to make the climb I was in the 'little-little' gear - and had to work to hold my watts down to 200w the entire climb.  30 miles into the ride, I was shot!  Even at only 30 miles here, if I'd had to dismount, lace up and run a 10k - I'd have gone to the truck for a cold beer!  Conditioning, pacing and energy management are critical!

A lot of thoughts went thru my head whilst suffering thru this ride ... ration your energy, hydration, fueling, efficient movement, more endurance mileage needed, too fat, etc.

Ciao - Dorm

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Gray Guys/Girls Master's Focus Triathlon Mentor Group--Now Open Rss Feed  

of 29

RELATED POSTS

Jim Kelley's (aka Birkierunner) General and Long Course Group (OPEN) Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8

Started by Birkierunner
Views: 17515 Posts: 191

2016-08-16 2:40 AM bfaridnia

Baowolf's fun in the sun Mentor Group (Open)

Started by Baowolf
Views: 65 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 1:30 AM Baowolf

Baowolf's fun in the sun Mentor Group

Started by Baowolf
Views: 26 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 12:48 AM Baowolf

Baowolf's Summer Extravaganza Mentor Group

Started by Baowolf
Views: 13 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 12:01 AM Baowolf

Playmobil31's Group - Open