General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » New Clydesdale Guy Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2016-02-23 2:00 PM

Subject: New Clydesdale Guy
I just signed up for my first triathlon sprint in Memphis in the next month and a half. I've lost 55 pounds since last January but I have another 115 to reach my ultimate goal weight. I think this would be a great way to motivate myself to train more and lose more weight. It would be great to meet some other Clydesdales, especially ones starting out heavier and lost weight, to get some more inspiration!

2016-02-25 9:57 AM
in reply to: Retsof101

User image

Katy, Texas
Subject: RE: New Clydesdale Guy
Originally posted by Retsof101

I just signed up for my first triathlon sprint in Memphis in the next month and a half. I've lost 55 pounds since last January but I have another 115 to reach my ultimate goal weight. I think this would be a great way to motivate myself to train more and lose more weight. It would be great to meet some other Clydesdales, especially ones starting out heavier and lost weight, to get some more inspiration!

Welcome to the board and the sport. I believe there are forums on here both centered around losing weight and for clydesdale/athena athletes.
2016-03-14 8:40 PM

User image

New user
Brooklyn, New York
welcome

Turned 50 last year, i keep trying to try. Life gets in the way every year. I just got a trainer and working with him several days a week. I am 260lbs. would love to get to below 200.

Good luck and lets keep supporting each other.
2016-03-14 8:41 PM

User image

New user
Brooklyn, New York
welcome

Turned 50 last year, i keep trying to try. Life gets in the way every year. I just got a trainer and working with him several days a week. I am 260lbs. would love to get to below 200.

Good luck and lets keep supporting each other.
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » New Clydesdale Guy Rss Feed