General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Blueseventy Reaction Full Wetsuit Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2016-03-01 7:08 PM

User image

Veteran
Subject: Blueseventy Reaction Full Wetsuit
Cleaning out the garage and trying to get rid of some of my tri stuff that I almost never used. I bought this Blueseventy wetsuit a few years ago actually on here. I've used it in about two sprint tri's and has been in my garage ever since. No holes, rips, tears or repairs. Still a solid wetsuit but I just don't use it and maybe someone on here will have better use. I'm asking $75. I'm located in Huntsville, TX north of Houston.

Size: XS (i'm a 5'3 Male, with a medium build)

The Reaction fullsuit it for the athlete seeking an incredible value offering with buoyancy focused neoprene technologies, the Reaction uses superior material composition and represents a suit possessing technical qualities of similar suits twice the price.

The Reaction has been designed with a unique air-cell front panel, which improves warmth by creating pockets of air within the suit without reducing buoyancy. The suit also includes enlarged arm gussets and full body low-friction coating. Combine these features with a suit praised for its superior fit and you have a package that is the perfect suit for someone not wanting to spend big dollars and not wanting to settle for second best.

- Molecular air trapping neoprene rubber used in the central body panel for increased buoyancy and thermoregulation strategically placed to improve body position and conserve energy
- Enlarged arm gussets with 250% stretch and elongation panels delivering improved flexibility
- Ultra low friction coating throughout the suit which creates a lower drag coefficient and enhances hydrodynamics for a quicker overall swim
- Maximum wetsuit thickness of 5mm (USAT Legal)
Neutral Buoyancy wetsuits are designed for swimmers with good body position in the water. The Helix is Blueseventy's most buoyant suit, with buoyancy panels spread throughout the suit delivering a higher overall body position in the water, without altering the ratio between the upper and lower body, allowing for a more efficient stroke.

(IMG_6436.JPG)

(IMG_6435.JPG)

(IMG_6434.JPG)

(IMG_6433.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
IMG_6436.JPG (2755KB - 12 downloads)
IMG_6435.JPG (3007KB - 12 downloads)
IMG_6434.JPG (3046KB - 11 downloads)
IMG_6433.JPG (2956KB - 12 downloads)

2016-05-11 9:23 AM
in reply to: #5169987

Subject: RE: Blueseventy Reaction Full Wetsuit
Still for sale?
Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Blueseventy Reaction Full Wetsuit Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Women's Wetsuit- BlueSeventy Reaction Sleeveless Medium

Started by NicoleJulia
Views: 862 Posts: 2

2014-06-30 6:47 AM I try tris

FS: Blueseventy Reaction Sleeveless Wetsuit ML ****SOLD*****

Started by Marabou
Views: 863 Posts: 2

2014-06-08 10:51 PM Bonafide505

FS: mens ML blueseventy helix full wetsuit

Started by newbz
Views: 1134 Posts: 2

2009-08-30 12:40 PM TRI-ing soldier

FS: Women's Blue Seventy Reaction Full Wetsuit Size WML

Started by mrskraz
Views: 1776 Posts: 2

2008-10-07 10:28 AM mrskraz

FS: Women's Blue Seventy Reaction Full Wetsuit

Started by PollyC
Views: 1575 Posts: 5

2008-03-14 6:13 PM PollyC
RELATED ARTICLES
date : December 19, 2008
author : Ontherun
comments : 0
This suit is a mid temperature suit, well suited for a variety of temperatures. The price on this suit was on the higher side of the group tested, but the fit and performance is very good.

date : July 7, 2008
author : Ron
comments : 1
This is a 'first impressions' review of the Fit2Race Sockeye Fullsuit. From a first wetsuit point-of-view, I was able to dramatically improve my pace over non-wetsuit swims.
date : April 3, 2005
author : sherrick
comments : 19
This training plan is written to prepare you for your first Ironman. While just a beginner’s plan, the hours per week start at a significant 8 hours.