General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Timex Ironman One GPS Unisex Running Watch Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2016-03-14 12:45 PM

Subject: Timex Ironman One GPS Unisex Running Watch
Leave your smartphone at home and still be able to listen to your music and send messages with the Timex IRONMAN One GPS+ Black/Gray GPS watch. It features 4GB of storage for up to 100 of your favorite songs and phone-free messaging allows wearers to send and receive text messages without your phone. This watch is all about speed with the INSTAFIX GPS that finds satellites incredibly fast. Plus, the QualComm® MiraSol™

Touchscreen display actually gets brighter in the sun so you can always have a clear view of your options and progress.
Rechargable LI-ION battery has an 8-hour life in full GPS and cellular-connected mode.
Compatible with Bluetooth® heart-rate monitors, foot pods and wireless headphones.
Live Tracking lets friends track your workout or race, and even send an SOS with your location in case of an emergency.
INDIGLO® Night-Light provides better viewing in the dark.
Get notified when you’ve achieved a personal record.
Built with 10 customizable interval timers.
Water-resistant up to 50 meters.
One year of AT&T mobile data services included. Features vary by market.

Watch is in an open box, but was never taken out of the package or used. Clean and brand new condition. Pictures show the actual item. Selling watch for $150

(timex 3.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
timex 3.jpg (51KB - 9 downloads)
Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Timex Ironman One GPS Unisex Running Watch Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Timex Ironman One GPS Unisex Running Watch

Started by sarakmadden
Views: 862 Posts: 1

2016-03-14 12:44 PM sarakmadden

Timex Global Ironman Trainer GPS Watch w/ HRM

Started by java4me
Views: 1410 Posts: 6

2016-04-14 4:36 PM rockmama

WTB - Timex Run Trainer GPS Watch

Started by mcclelland
Views: 1372 Posts: 4

2013-08-05 3:58 PM adrooks

Timex GPS pace/distance and Timex HR watches for sale

Started by Homebrewermike
Views: 1845 Posts: 6

2008-04-10 5:33 PM Lara

FS or Trade or FREE: Timex Ironman 30 Lap Unisex Size watch T5C701 NEW in Box

Started by loutalarico
Views: 1187 Posts: 4

2007-12-14 6:46 AM loutalarico
RELATED ARTICLES
date : February 23, 2009
author : mat steinmetz
comments : 0
I will be 20 this summer and am planning on doing Ironman Montreal. This will be my first year of triathlon, can I do this and stay away from injuries?

date : May 8, 2007
author : Ron
comments : 0
Lots of updates in this version! Map your routes and elevation profiles of single sport workouts, bricks and races! Directly integrates into BT's training log to assign routes to workouts.