General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Fort Wayne area swimming lessons Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2016-03-15 12:53 PM

Subject: Fort Wayne area swimming lessons
Hi Indiana Triathletes!

I'm looking for some extra help with my swimming. I've been working on my own off and on for a little over a year and have recently decided to get more serious about fixing the issues and improving my swim times. I'm looking for some sort of coaching or classes in the Fort Wayne area where I could get someone to help me out. I'm currently stuck around the 2:00min/100m range and also feel very exhausted beyond about 400m. If you know of any classes or places that do lessons I'd appreciate it. Of course the cheaper the better, but I'll consider just about anything.

Thanks!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Fort Wayne area swimming lessons Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Suggest some trails in the Fort Wayne area.

Started by vonschnapps
Views: 613 Posts: 2

2014-05-06 9:53 PM moondawg14

Trail runs in Fort Wayne area?

Started by BoilerUp
Views: 3585 Posts: 4

2010-10-17 7:47 AM DirkP

Fort Wayne or South Bend area bike fitting????

Started by SimilakChild
Views: 4154 Posts: 16

2010-07-15 10:59 AM dondosae1

anyone from the fort wayne area?

Started by rundadrun
Views: 3812 Posts: 20

2010-06-19 9:16 PM meissmic

Peloton Cycling Center, Spiece Fieldhouse in Fort Wayne

Started by bcball
Views: 1513 Posts: 3

2009-01-09 3:10 PM rwsads
RELATED ARTICLES
date : October 20, 2008
author : Lora109
comments : 9
I got about a minute into it and, despite bracing myself against it for months, I panicked. I could not get my breath. I said, "I can't do this, I can't do this."

date : August 8, 2008
author : Tri Swim Coach
comments : 0
Discussions on being a slow, beginner swimmer, swimming on your side, snorkels, private lessons and ocean swims.
date : May 5, 2008
author : TriPainter
comments : 1
I went into the pool area (as this was a pool swim) and got body marked. That's when it hit me that I was there to race - this was not a clinic.

date : October 11, 2007
author : Tri Swim Coach
comments : 0
I have 10 lessons with a coach and he keeps telling my I'm holding my breath. I cannot figure out where since I'm breathing out and in every 3rd stroke. Any drill recommendations?
date : June 11, 2007
author : Total Immersion
comments : 3
Most of those thinking about tackling a long swim instinctively feel it’s necessary to Do much to build endurance - more yards, harder laps. But a focus on Receiving is ideal for long distances.

date : June 14, 2005
author : tomp
Tips on swimming, biking and running to race-day lessons from this beginners first five months of training.
date : January 10, 2005
author : Ken
comments : 7
Don't worry, you can't do anything that hasn't been done before. Read this article for some humorous insights of one triathlete's introduction to the sport.

date : September 4, 2004
author : surfking
How triathlons are very similiar to NASCAR.