Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Where to purchase trophies for body building championship? Rss Feed  
Moderators: Silver_wlf, alicefoeller Reply
2016-05-19 12:39 AM

Subject: Where to purchase trophies for body building championship?
Hi all,
I am new member to this forum. I am not sure whether it is the right place to ask this question but I hope someone here can answer this. So adding my first post here. I own a small health club and gymnasium in Toronto. As part of the annual celebrations, we will conduct a body building super show for the 15-20 category. I need to purchase few trophies and plaques for the awards. I already purchased the small trophies from a local shop in Toronto. But I need to purchase two championship trophies for the first and second prize. I am looking for something like the following.
Gold version of this: http://www.houlthellewell.com/product-details/classic-trophies-awar...

Where I can purchase this type of trophies in Toronto area? The website where I found this image not having the gold version of the same. But I need the gold version for the first prize. Any suggestions?
New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Where to purchase trophies for body building championship? Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

LIKE NEW WETSUIT FOR SALE - SEPT 2011 Purchase

Started by JTOTPC
Views: 1112 Posts: 3

2012-07-27 3:39 PM JTOTPC

70.3 championship

Started by ff_jeff
Views: 945 Posts: 4

2009-11-16 9:24 AM tabbs

Prizes for 2007 Brampton Sprint Championship relay teams

Started by geoffs
Views: 1079 Posts: 4

2007-07-01 12:02 PM richtherunner

Natioan Sprint Championship regisration

Started by geoffs
Views: 775 Posts: 3

2007-05-17 5:16 PM jknapman

C3 ATHLETES DOMINATE AT THE 2006 NATIONAL DUATHLON CHAMPIONSHIPS IN HAMILTON

Started by geoffs
Views: 1467 Posts: 2

2006-05-22 8:14 AM Elly
RELATED ARTICLES
date : September 10, 2004
author : steve
comments : 1
Well I said that I was not going to do it this season, but I cracked. I broke down and bought a new bike. I went out and bought a shiny new Cannondale road bike.