General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Philly newbie for the Wildwood NJ Tri Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2016-05-23 5:39 PM

Subject: Philly newbie for the Wildwood NJ Tri
Hi everyone,

A friend told me about BT when I mentioned signing up for the Wildwood Tri this August. I'm looking forward to my first one and am grateful for support here. Friend me if you'd like! Will be lurking in the threads for advice.

Started training last week and can't wait until Philly pools open. I miss swimming laps!

2016-05-27 3:29 PM
in reply to: Pajarolibre

User image

Pennsylvania
Subject: RE: Philly newbie for the Wildwood NJ Tri

Hi, and welcome!  I think you'll have fun at the Wildwood Tri, DelMo Sports do a very good job with races.  I've done AC Tri 3 times and have had a blast.  One of these days I'd like to do Wildwood.

BT is a great place to find some answers and find some like-minded people who share the same interest of swim, bike run.  Good luck, have fun, and be safe out there!

2016-11-15 10:24 AM
in reply to: Pajarolibre

Hi

Did you get to do the Wildwood Tri? if so how was it ? I have never done a tri but want to try one on 2017 and that one looked good thanks joe
2016-11-15 2:19 PM
in reply to: joeysky1616

User image

I haven't done Wildwood but know a few who have.   It's an ocean swim so how comfortable you are in open water will make a difference.  The run to transition is a little long through some soft sand and the run course goes through the soft sand again.  Delmo puts on good races.  They are bit expensive IMO but they are quality events.   I've done a number of their races Escape the Cape (2) , Tri AC (3)  and AC 70.3 (once) and all have been good. 

New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Philly newbie for the Wildwood NJ Tri Rss Feed