Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » No detail in planned workout Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2016-08-26 1:28 PM

Subject: No detail in planned workout
Hi, I just joined BT as a silver member. I have a plan selected but there are no details for any of the planned workouts other than time i.e. swim 30m, bike 1h etc. so not super helpful. Does a detailed workout breakdown i.e. warm up time/distance, drills/sprints etc. come with the gold plan? I would consider upgrading if possible but want ot make sure I would actually get this additional info - or that it is not already a feature of silver but there is something I have to do to enable it.Thanks for any info!

2016-08-26 4:48 PM
in reply to: GeorginaGibson75

User image

Master
Columbus, Ohio
Coaching member
Subject: RE: No detail in planned workout
Hi! There are details in the plan - I think maybe you are just not looking in the right place.
First, import the plan into your log here at BT.
Then you can use the My Training Plan in the menu, or the calendar button at the top of that page to view the workouts in different ways.

It also depends on the plan you have. But most of the Bronze, Silver and Gold plans have detailed workouts, warmups, cooldowns, intervals, etc.

If you're still having trouble, let me know and I can log in as you and give you more specific guidance.
2016-08-27 9:21 AM
in reply to: GeorginaGibson75

User image

Champion

You did actually import a bronze plan into your log.  Most bronze plans only have the minutes.  Go through the Silver plans and find a similar plan and import that one and you will have full details.

2016-08-29 7:29 AM
in reply to: Ron

Ahh, thanks for the tip. I'll try importing a silver plan and see if that helps.
2016-08-29 7:33 AM
in reply to: alicefoeller

Thanks for the reply. I'll give it another try. Much appreciated!
New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » No detail in planned workout Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Training Plan - planned workouts not showing

Started by Smackdaddy
Views: 1200 Posts: 5

2014-05-01 6:39 AM Smackdaddy

Workout Details

Started by JDKadlick
Views: 924 Posts: 2

2011-02-06 10:57 AM Ron

no workout details for olympic 3x balanced-20 week

Started by randym
Views: 1132 Posts: 5

2009-03-14 4:44 PM Ron

Export Planned Workout to a "Plan"

Started by Aikidoman
Views: 1528 Posts: 4

2008-11-20 8:15 PM Ron

planned workouts by rss OR plain text workout reminders

Started by bluec
Views: 2388 Posts: 4

2008-08-22 7:48 PM Ron
RELATED ARTICLES
date : January 30, 2016
author : Team BT
comments : 0
Wouldn't it be cool if you could move your workouts around to different days? You can!

date : February 3, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 4
Scheduling workouts in the Custom Training Plan Creator for an ideal, balanced, injury-free season
date : January 20, 2011
author : Coach AJ
comments : 3
Using a high-volume schedule for many months is not the best tactic. Build speed and skill several months out, and then transition to a high-volume IM plan.

date : April 15, 2010
author : EndurancePlanet
This month we talk with gsmacleod, aka Coach Shane MacLeod on his coaching philosophy, his approach to gadgets, training plans, missed workouts and strength training.
date : June 18, 2008
author : Team BT
comments : 3
Easily transfer your workout data from your Garmin, Polar, Timex and more directly into your BT training log. Eliminate the manual entries. Save time!

date : February 18, 2008
author : mrakes1
Getting ready for a long workout? Here are some nutritional guidelines on how best to fuel your body in preparation for that long workout.
date : October 11, 2007
author : Amy Kuitse
comments : 2
When we do or don’t use the treadmill is not so much the issue as to how we use it. When is it appropriate to use a treadmill for your workouts?

date : April 9, 2007
author : Total Immersion
How familiar are you with the details of your stroke? Do you have ways, in the middle of a training set, perhaps while trying to keep up in a lane-circle, to keep your awareness acute?