Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Swimming coaches in Ontario Rss Feed  
Moderators: Silver_wlf, alicefoeller Reply
2016-10-22 10:24 AM

User image

Subject: Swimming coaches in Ontario
Does anyone have any recommendations for swimming coaches in Ontario? I'm a competitive age grouper.

2016-10-27 9:20 AM
in reply to: b2run

User image

Veteran
Elmira, ON
Subject: RE: Swimming coaches in Ontario
Not sure where your located in Ontario, but there are a lot of Masters Swimming clubs. You can give them a shout and find out if there is something that fits your schedule and coaching requirements. Its almost always a group setting...but the level of swimming capability goes from novice upto some really fast athletes. If you want one on one lessons...these clubs typically offer private lessons too...but for a bit more $$$.
https://ms.mastersswimmingontario.ca/web/clubDirectory.php

If your in SW Ontario region and looking for more personal training, I've heard great things about Miguel Vadillo. He is very active in the OWS scene and also trains some top tier Modern Pentathletes. His website/contact info:
https://embraceopenwater.com/

Good luck!
2016-10-28 4:37 PM
in reply to: TheCrownsOwn

User image

Subject: RE: Swimming coaches in Ontario
Originally posted by TheCrownsOwn

Not sure where your located in Ontario, but there are a lot of Masters Swimming clubs. You can give them a shout and find out if there is something that fits your schedule and coaching requirements. Its almost always a group setting...but the level of swimming capability goes from novice upto some really fast athletes. If you want one on one lessons...these clubs typically offer private lessons too...but for a bit more $$$.
https://ms.mastersswimmingontario.ca/web/clubDirectory.php

If your in SW Ontario region and looking for more personal training, I've heard great things about Miguel Vadillo. He is very active in the OWS scene and also trains some top tier Modern Pentathletes. His website/contact info:
https://embraceopenwater.com/

Good luck!

Thanks. I'll look into him.
New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Swimming coaches in Ontario Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Swim Coach Needed Chatham Area

Started by Goop68
Views: 971 Posts: 5

2012-02-07 8:08 PM Techdiver

Suggestions for a swim coach in Essex County? Pages: 1 2

Started by trysprintolympic
Views: 1731 Posts: 29

2009-07-15 9:08 AM trysprintolympic

London Ontario Swim, Bike, Run, Triathlon Clubs... Pages: 1 2

Started by Jyles16
Views: 11394 Posts: 31

2009-05-18 8:45 PM katherinel

Swimming in Lake Ontario?

Started by sbr7
Views: 2067 Posts: 15

2008-06-04 8:12 PM Bopper

Triathlon swim sessions in Southern Ontario

Started by geoffs
Views: 905 Posts: 1

2006-09-29 7:47 AM geoffs
RELATED ARTICLES
date : September 14, 2008
author : Team BT
comments : 0
Receive online triathlon coaching via our forums, personal coaching through an affiliated coach or nutrition coaching from our certified nutritionist.

comments : 2
Details on how athletes can connect with registered BT coaches for training plans and personal triathlon coaching.
comments : 1
Details on how to use the 'Coaching System' to coach your athletes.

date : January 1, 2008
author : agrace
comments : 4
I couldn’t help but feel that the race had beaten me. Perhaps duathlons were more for me? No, I was more determined than ever to succeed. I was determined to get on top of my swimming.
date : April 2, 2006
author : Tri Swim Coach
Discussions on endurance building, bilateral breathing, kick drills with zoomers, tri versus competitive swimming, ramping up for a HIM and swim golf.

date : May 3, 2005
comments : 1
Swimming and golf can both present you with a meditative-like form of exercise that I have found to be both fulfilling and fun!
date : September 4, 2004
author : Daniel Clout
How to choose a coach? A summary of three 'types' of coaches and the pros and cons of each.

date : August 31, 2004
Kevin Koskella of www.TriSwimCoach.com gives his introduction on how he became a swim coach.