BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Gray Guys/Girls Maturing Triathlete Mentor Group Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 31

2017-06-26 10:09 PM
in reply to: Dorm57

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member
Subject: RE: Gray Guys/Girls Maturing Triathlete Mentor Group

Originally posted by Dorm57

I've done the same Sprint in March every year for the past several.  Excepting 1 year, the same guy has won the event every year.  His transitions are always very fast, so one year I stayed in the transition area to watch and film him during T1.  A couple of key takeaway items were:

• He moved "slower to go faster" ... meaning his movements were not jerky or wild, rather deliberate, focused and he only 'touched' something once.
  • He wore a Tri suit
  • The only item he 'put on' was a helmet
  • He did not put on: socks, gloves, a shirt, HR strap ... nothing other than the helmet!
  • His T times for this year's race were: 1:12 and 0:43

Granted - he was the previous year's winner, so his T-spot was immediately adjacent to the bike out gate.  But, for the event I filmed him, he simply trotted down to his bike; put his helmet on; picked up - swung his bike around and trotted out of T1.  Once beyond the mat, he swung his leg over the bike and peddled away.  His shoes were opened out and rubber banded to the bike at the 3:00 and 9:00 positions.  So he simply threw his leg over on top of his shoes; started peddling and was gone!   Given how easy he'd done this, I'd guess his shoes were snugged by the end of his first tenth mile.

I'll post the video if I can find it.  But my reaction to watching it afterwards was, "that's it?"  It was surprising how easy ... how simple his T1 seemed.  I also wondered how many times/hours he'd practiced his movements to get it down to this increment.

Ciao ... Dorm

Dorm,

You're right, there really isn't a secret to fast transitions.  As you observed the real key starts with a tri-suit - doesn't matter one-piece or two-piece.  Having a tri-suit eliminates having to deal with clothes on wet skin. One word on HR monitors.  I put mine on before the swim.  It's waterproof so the water won't hurt it.  One less thing to worry about in transition.  If you choose to go that route, make sure your HR monitor is waterproof.  They are all water resistant, most are waterproof - the time to find out yours isn't waterproof isn't after you have worn it in the water.

Next up is going sock-less.  Personally, I don't even think about socks for any distance except 140.6.  You need to go sock-less in training!  If you have never ridden your bike or run sock-less and on race day you ditch the socks, there is a VERY good chance your day is going to be a disaster.  You need to make sure your feet can tolerate no socks.  You need to make sure your shoes (both cycling and running) are compatible with no socks.  Once you have done it (the race distance) in training, it will shave a huge amount of time off of transitions.  The downside to going sock-less is you are more prone to blisters.  One good blister can end your day so make absolutely sure you can tolerate the race distance with no socks before you go that route. 

Finally, as Dorm said, slower is faster.    Every movement in transition is deliberate and there is no wasted motion.  I tell all the athletes I work with when we get to talking about transition that you should rehearse transitions to the point you can go through transition in a dark room with your eyes closed.  It should be automatic and you shouldn't have to think about it.  If you find yourself having to think about "what's next" you didn't rehearse your transitions enough.

A hotly debated topic is "Triathlon shoes or Cycling shoes" on the bike.  There are pluses and minuses either way you go.  Personally I prefer cycling shoes.  I feel like I can get more power to the pedals with cycling shoes.  Other people prefer triathlon shoes.  Cycling shoes are slower to get in and out of, while triathlon shoes are easier to get in and out of.  The choice ultimately is yours to make.  That brings us to how you get on the bike.

Flying mounts out of T1.  The VAST majority of triathletes have FAR more to lose by doing a flying mount then they have to gain.  Yes, those flying mounts look cool when they are done properly.  They can end your day when done improperly.  If you aren't on the very pointy end of the spear, meaning you are seriously in contention for a podium finish, Kona spot, championship, etc. I submit you should probably not do a flying mount. 

This is what happens when a flying mount doesn't go well.  In this particular case, it was only embarrassment.  I have seen FAR worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62oFoUJQ-x8

One of the most important things to make your transitions faster is to plan and practice.  There really is no "right way" or "wrong way."  Arguably there are ways that are faster, but in reality, the second or two you might save will be negligible at the end of the day unless you have designs on a top finish.

Hope that helps.  Have fun out there!

2017-06-27 2:43 AM
in reply to: k9car363

User image

, Kronobergs lan
Thanks. Very interesting.
as a beginner, we don't necessarily think about transitions, but really, they are the 4th sport and we can get better there too.

2017-06-27 5:39 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Raleigh, North Carolina

Scott ... a big AMEN from me on the below bullets!  On going sockless ... I periodically run without socks in my running shoes to toughen up the feet.  I usually get one small wear spot/callous (ok it's a blister) at the knuckle of one big toe.  But for me, I'm usually hurting so bad elsewhere that this one spot is absolutely the least of my worries.

Flying mounts ... I've watched racers exiting the bike transition in the Wilmington, NC IM.  My conclusion about 'flying mounts' ... I doubted anyone could winthe race based on executing a flying mount ... but they sure could lose the race from trying.  So many people tried and failed, ran into other people - I never saw the benefit of the risk.

Lastly ... I do have tri-shoes for cycling.  I also have road bike shoes for cycling.  For one Tri, I decided to wear my road bike shoes, and at the point wherein I was trying to unstrap (2-3 straps), 100 yds from transition, that I knew right then and there I'd always go with the one strap tri-shoe.  Mine are weellll worn too, so going without socks is a breeze as well.

Originally posted by k9car363

• the real key starts with a tri-suit - doesn't matter one-piece or two-piece ... eliminates having to deal with clothes on wet skin
  • HR monitors ...  I put mine on before the swim.  Make sure it's waterproof
  • Go sock-less.  You need to go sock-less in training!  Make sure your feet can tolerate no socks ... both cycling and running.
  • Slower is faster.    Every movement in transition is deliberate and there is no wasted motion.  You should rehearse transitions.

Ciao ... Dorm

2017-06-28 8:09 AM

User image

, Kronobergs lan
About the socks. The time it takes to put my socks on in T1 is extra time to catch my breath after the swim, well worth it for me
2017-06-28 5:28 PM

User image

Spencer, New York

Scott ... a big AMEN from me on the below bullets!  On going sockless ... I periodically run without socks in my running shoes to toughen up the feet.  I usually get one small wear spot/callous (ok it's a blister) at the knuckle of one big toe.  But for me, I'm usually hurting so bad elsewhere that this one spot is absolutely the least of my worries.

Flying mounts ... I've watched racers exiting the bike transition in the Wilmington, NC IM.  My conclusion about 'flying mounts' ... I doubted anyone could winthe race based on executing a flying mount ... but they sure could lose the race from trying.  So many people tried and failed, ran into other people - I never saw the benefit of the risk.

Lastly ... I do have tri-shoes for cycling.  I also have road bike shoes for cycling.  For one Tri, I decided to wear my road bike shoes, and at the point wherein I was trying to unstrap (2-3 straps), 100 yds from transition, that I knew right then and there I'd always go with the one strap tri-shoe.  Mine are weellll worn too, so going without socks is a breeze as well.

• the real key starts with a tri-suit - doesn't matter one-piece or two-piece ... eliminates having to deal with clothes on wet skin
  • Go sock-less.  You need to go sock-less in training!  Make sure your feet can tolerate no socks ... both cycling and running.
  • Slower is faster.    Every movement in transition is deliberate and there is no wasted motion.  You should rehearse transitions.

Ciao ... Dorm

I can fairly be accused of making a fetish of my transitions. The only things I'll add to all of the above:
1) You don't have to do a true Flying Mount to take advantage of running & mounting barefoot. I just slow down for a split second at the mount line, place my left foot on my (rubber-banded) tri shoe, and swing my right leg over the saddle in normal fashion. That's kind of a dangerous way to mount if you have cleated shoes on your feet because the bottoms can be a bit slippery.
2) At Scott's suggestion, I down a quick 100 calories in T1: this in the form of a diluted gel in a small flask which I've placed on top of my bento box. It literally takes less than 2 seconds.
3) When I've got time to kill, I have stood by my bike & put my helmet on my head & buckled it 100 times in a row, developing muscle memory so my fingers can meet each other with no fumbling.
Deb
2017-06-28 7:36 PM
in reply to: ok2try

User image

Spencer, New York
I guess since my next race is approaching in a couple of weeks I'd better put up my report from my last race.
The report is very long; I do that not just to entertain you, but for my reference for later races.
The short story: I had a very good race but it would have been a super race if i'd learn to swim straight & not to smash my toes on things.
I've done the sprint distance at this race, but never the Intermediate (Olympic) before. Neither, actually, has any woman 70+. In fact, there were no other women there over 60, and only 7 who were over 50.
I'm not sure why this is such a young person's race. It's not that hard, although it does have a substantial hill and the water is always pretty cold. Maybe just because it's early and the weather is pretty unpredictable around here. I tried to prepare for that by swimming in my cold pond, underdressing for my outside bike rides, and overdressing for my runs. I think that all paid off.
So here's the full report:
http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/RaceLog/races-edit.asp?raceid=286...
Happy training!
Deb

2017-06-29 3:43 AM

User image

, Kronobergs lan
I can't read your report. The site tells me I need to log in, even though I am logged in. Has anybody else got the same issue or should I take it personally?
2017-06-29 7:35 AM
in reply to: Rollergirl

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

Originally posted by Rollergirl I can't read your report. The site tells me I need to log in, even though I am logged in. Has anybody else got the same issue or should I take it personally?

I had the same problem.  Try this link - http://beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=547723

You can go to a user name at the top of a post, click on the name, then go down to 'go to race log' and get to race reports that way.

2017-06-29 7:55 AM

User image

, Kronobergs lan
2017-06-29 8:16 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

Originally posted by Rollergirl Thanks. Very interesting. as a beginner, we don't necessarily think about transitions, but really, they are the 4th sport and we can get better there too.

I actually think there are seven disciplines in triathlon -

• Swim
  • Bike
  • Run
  • Hydration
  • Nutrition
  • Transition
  • Mental

Arguably mental is the most important.  Indeed, I believe that success in sport is 90% mental and 10% physical.  Your body will go where your mind leads.  From motivating you to go workout when you simply want to stay in bed or it's stormy outside to allowing you to overcome the pain of going very deep as you approach the finish line - it all starts in the mind.

Hydration/nutrition are often overlooked or not considered until the day before a race.  That's all well and good for a sprint distance race, but for anything longer, ignoring your hydration/nutrition plan is an invitation to a painful day at best and outright failure at worst.

We've been talking a little bit about transitions - I had an athlete I worked with a couple of years ago - their T1 at an Ironman event was 14:37 and T2 was 9:16.  That's nearly 24-minutes in transition - when other people can do the same thing in less than 2-minutes.  Transitions are free time.  You have to do nothing but practice a few times to gain that free time.

I realize that many of us are simply enjoying triathlon as a way to improve our physical fitness - which is fine.  For those of us who are competing against ourselves and trying to improve - paying attention to all seven disciplines is a good place to start.

Edited by k9car363 2017-06-29 8:22 AM
2017-06-29 9:27 AM

User image

Spencer, New York

Originally posted by Rollergirl Thanks. Very interesting. as a beginner, we don't necessarily think about transitions, but really, they are the 4th sport and we can get better there too.

I actually think there are seven disciplines in triathlon -

• Swim
  • Bike
  • Run
  • Hydration
  • Nutrition
  • Transition
  • Mental

Add, especially we age:
*Recovery
*Pre-habilitation, aka injury prevention.

(I don't know how to make the bullets)
Deb

2017-06-29 4:06 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Langley, BC, 'Wet Coast' Canada
Hi everyone

I have not posted here in a while, but I have been reading along. Some great races and reports from group members! Congrats

I have been doing ok with my swim and ride training, however ... my knee continues to give me grief,,, and some frustration. Yes, this is triathlon, and I have not been diagnosed with life-threatening illness, for which I am grateful. I am still a bit bummed that all of my run training now sits idle, and I worry that I will be unable to complete IM Canada, or will have to walk all 42 km etc... Also, I guess the reality of just over a month to go has me doing the usual stressing about whether I am ready etc Who am 'I' to be toeing the line in an Ironman

Anyway, I am trying to stay positively-focused on what I can do (ride, which is REALLY important, and swim) and let things get better. I will go see a massage therapist, because I suspect, and hope, that tightness/weakness in hips/glutes/adductors is leading to the tightness in hamstrings/calf muscles, and so the back-of-knee pain is a result. Yesterday, I spent time in the pharma section of Walmart , coming home with muscle relaxants, and some topical A535 rub I have been doing quite a lot of stretching, which seems to help, and frankly sometimes just feels good .

I may be driving up to Whistler within the week to ride part of the course... I truly hope that my current ride training has me ready for the notorious hills, and that I do not come home with even more worry, but instead a renewed sense of .... I M Possible

Lessons learned last week - check temperature prior to departing on a 6-hr ride. We had record-setting temps last weekend, and some humidity, so my 1 bottle per hour was insufficient, and I paid for it the last hour. Also, without a cycle computer on my tri rig, I went by feel, and blew the pacing ...going out too hard. I was SOOOO glad not to HAVE to do a run after that ride (ie as in a race).. It was a scheduled brick, but NO WAY could I have gone out...

kelly

2017-06-29 11:01 PM

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member
Subject: The Triathlon Swim

Originally posted by Rollergirl About the socks. The time it takes to put my socks on in T1 is extra time to catch my breath after the swim, well worth it for me

I'm gonna throw something out for you (or anyone else who might be reading) to think about.

If you are coming out of the water and needing to "catch your breath," I submit one of two things is taking place - either you are going to hard on the swim, or you need to improve your technique and/or swim fitness.

The goal of a triathlon swim during any race distance is to stay aerobic.  If you are getting to T1 and find you have to "catch your breath" I encourage you to take a look at your swim.  Your training should include enough swim volume so you can swim at your threshold pace for the full length of the race distance swim.  Once you can do that, you will come out of the water strong, fresh and ready to take on the remainder of the day.

2017-06-30 1:30 AM

User image

, Kronobergs lan
Subject: RE: The Triathlon Swim

Originally posted by Rollergirl About the socks. The time it takes to put my socks on in T1 is extra time to catch my breath after the swim, well worth it for me

I'm gonna throw something out for you (or anyone else who might be reading) to think about.

If you are coming out of the water and needing to "catch your breath," I submit one of two things is taking place - either you are going to hard on the swim, or you need to improve your technique and/or swim fitness.

The goal of a triathlon swim during any race distance is to stay aerobic.  If you are getting to T1 and find you have to "catch your breath" I encourage you to take a look at your swim.  Your training should include enough swim volume so you can swim at your threshold pace for the full length of the race distance swim.  Once you can do that, you will come out of the water strong, fresh and ready to take on the remainder of the day.

I kinda of know that about the swim..... As you know from reading my presentation, I am not a real triathlete and the races I do only have a 400m swim, which is over in 10 minutes or less. I find it hard to spend to much time and effort on it. I do swim, especially in the Summer, as I can swim in the lake and don't have to drive to the pool, but I don't feel like I have the time to spend too many hours on it.

I understand what you are saying though, I may not gain more than a minute on the swim on race day but an easy swim will set me up for a better bike ride and a better run....

Thanks, you made me think, that's what I want from a mentor on this site
2017-06-30 2:46 AM

User image

, Kronobergs lan
Originally posted by ok2try

I guess since my next race is approaching in a couple of weeks I'd better put up my report from my last race.
The report is very long; I do that not just to entertain you, but for my reference for later races.
The short story: I had a very good race but it would have been a super race if i'd learn to swim straight & not to smash my toes on things.
I've done the sprint distance at this race, but never the Intermediate (Olympic) before. Neither, actually, has any woman 70+. In fact, there were no other women there over 60, and only 7 who were over 50.
I'm not sure why this is such a young person's race. It's not that hard, although it does have a substantial hill and the water is always pretty cold. Maybe just because it's early and the weather is pretty unpredictable around here. I tried to prepare for that by swimming in my cold pond, underdressing for my outside bike rides, and overdressing for my runs. I think that all paid off.
So here's the full report:
http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/RaceLog/races-edit.asp?raceid=286...
Happy training!
Deb

Hi Deb

Just read your report. Great read. You are an inspiration, when I grow up I want to be like you! . Hey, I want to be like you now!

As you were the only one in your AG, did you get to keep the prizes for 2nd and 3rd I see on the podium?

Edited by Rollergirl 2017-06-30 2:47 AM
2017-06-30 10:46 AM

User image

Expert
Missouri

Hey guys!  Been a while since I've been on here.  Between training and work (co-worker has been off the last 2 weeks so I've been doing double work), it just seems like there aren't enough hours in the day.  But I've got a long weekend coming up and I'm looking forward to the time off - time off work at least, still have the training to do .  

Re: transitions - something I need to work on a lot.  My T2 isn't too bad usually but T1 is always extra slow.  I think it's because I'm just afraid of forgetting something.  It happened once, the first tri I did with an OWS.  It was a hot morning - close to 90* by the time we got done with the swim - and I had forgotten to put my water bottles on my bike.  I didn't realize it until I was about a mile into the bike course.  It was only a sprint, so just 12 miles but my riding pace at the time was really slow so I was out there for almost an hour with no water.  Ever since then, I always double and triple check everything while I'm in T1 (after double and triple checking it before the race started also).  It's a mental thing with me that I need to get over.  

Deb - congrats on your race!

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday weekend!
Janet

2017-07-01 7:51 AM
in reply to: soccermom15

User image

, Kronobergs lan
Thoughts in my head during the first half of my 8k run this morning: "I could do an Olympic distance triathlon, yeah, no worries, just have to train more. Yeah, I'll do one before I'm 50, that's decided. In 2019, I will do the olympic at Växjö triathlon. Yeah. I should start swimming more already, the swim is much longer. Then later I will add more running and more cycling. It's only double the distances I do now and I have plenty of time. Yeah I can do that, no worries...

Thoughts in my head at the end of the 8km: eeeerrrrr, no.

Thoughts in my head 5 minutes after the end of the 8k... well, maybe...

2017-07-01 11:16 AM

User image

New user
Houston, Texas
Hi Scott,

I have a swim question. I am following one of the plans with the goal of completing an Olympic tri in October. I have 2 swims scheduled per week, one about 1500 yards and the other 1850 yards. Is it better to do the 2 swims or split the distance over 4 days (800-850 yds each day)? The reason I ask is that if I try to do a brick on a swim day, I end up completely exhausted. Then my family says I am a big grouch. I know I will have to build up to a 1500 yard swim for the tri, though.
What do you think?

Kathy
2017-07-01 3:26 PM

User image

Spencer, New York
Originally posted by triosaurus

Hi everyone

I have not posted here in a while, but I have been reading along. Some great races and reports from group members! Congrats

I have been doing ok with my swim and ride training, however ... my knee continues to give me grief,,, and some frustration. Yes, this is triathlon, and I have not been diagnosed with life-threatening illness, for which I am grateful. I am still a bit bummed that all of my run training now sits idle, and I worry that I will be unable to complete IM Canada, or will have to walk all 42 km etc....

kelly

I have gotten a lot of good from acupuncture and Active Release Technique for my chronic knee issues. You might try either or both if there are practitioners near you.
I also ice my knees & ankles while I'm doing my foam-rolling & stretching, every day right after my last swim or bike, whether they are giving me problems on that day or not. 10 minutes each side.

Deb

Edited by ok2try 2017-07-01 3:33 PM
2017-07-01 3:30 PM

User image

Spencer, New York

You said,"I am not a real triathlete"

Umm, if you're competing in a swim-bike-run at any distance, yes you are.

Deb

Edited by ok2try 2017-07-01 3:33 PM
2017-07-01 3:36 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Originally posted by kszelei

Hi Scott,

I have a swim question. I am following one of the plans with the goal of completing an Olympic tri in October. I have 2 swims scheduled per week, one about 1500 yards and the other 1850 yards. Is it better to do the 2 swims or split the distance over 4 days (800-850 yds each day)? The reason I ask is that if I try to do a brick on a swim day, I end up completely exhausted. Then my family says I am a big grouch. I know I will have to build up to a 1500 yard swim for the tri, though.
What do you think?

Kathy

Kathy,

I have seen many posts here on BT by experienced and knowledgeable folks that advocate for more frequency in the pool.
IIRC, Scott has posted this within this thread. A better feel for the water can be developed, and more frequent but shorter efforts will not leave you extremely fatigued at the end of those fewer sessions, leading to more work done at better quality.

Of course, the logistics of it all come into play, but I believe the above does give you an answer to the question posed - (just to be sure, I do not come from a swim background, and am simply parroting the info I have often come across here in my reading

edited to add: oooops, the question was asked of Scott

Edited by triosaurus 2017-07-01 3:42 PM

2017-07-01 3:40 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran

Originally posted by triosaurus

Hi everyone

I have been doing ok with my swim and ride training, however ... my knee continues to give me grief,,, and some frustration. Yes, this is triathlon, and I have not been diagnosed with life-threatening illness, for which I am grateful. I am still a bit bummed that all of my run training now sits idle, and I worry that I will be unable to complete IM Canada, or will have to walk all 42 km etc....

kelly

I have gotten a lot of good from acupuncture and Active Release Technique for my chronic knee issues. You might try either or both if there are practitioners near you.
I also ice my knees & ankles while I'm doing my foam-rolling & stretching, every day right after my last swim or bike, whether they are giving me problems on that day or not. 10 minutes each side.

Deb

Deb,

thanks for that info. I will look into it locally.

kelly

2017-07-01 3:43 PM

User image

, Kronobergs lan

You said,"I am not a real triathlete"

Umm, if you're competing in a swim-bike-run at any distance, yes you are.

Deb

Well, I suppose I am, or at least on my way to becoming one... still think of myself as try-athlete though...
2017-07-01 4:20 PM
in reply to: triosaurus

User image

New user
Houston, Texas
Thank you Triosaurus!

Kathy
2017-07-01 5:05 PM

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

Ciao ... Dorm

I can fairly be accused of making a fetish of my transitions.

The only things I'll add to all of the above:

1) You don't have to do a true Flying Mount to take advantage of running & mounting barefoot. I just slow down for a split second at the mount line, place my left foot on my (rubber-banded) tri shoe, and swing my right leg over the saddle in normal fashion. That's kind of a dangerous way to mount if you have cleated shoes on your feet because the bottoms can be a bit slippery.

2) At Scott's suggestion, I down a quick 100 calories in T1: this in the form of a diluted gel in a small flask which I've placed on top of my bento box. It literally takes less than 2 seconds.

3) When I've got time to kill, I have stood by my bike & put my helmet on my head & buckled it 100 times in a row, developing muscle memory so my fingers can meet each other with no fumbling.

Deb

Since Deb brought this up, I thought I'd clarify the rationale.

When you come out of the water in any triathlon race, you are at a caloric deficit and are dehydrated - yes you can become dehydrated while swimming.  The traditional wisdom is to wait until you are comfortable on the bike before you begin taking in nutrition.

WHY? 

It takes but a few seconds to take a couple gulps of sports drink or swallow a gel and water.  The sooner you can get ahead of the nutrition/hydration curve, the better off you will be.  The longer the race, the more important this becomes.  Once you are comfortable on the bike, you can begin to take hydration/nutrition in according to your plan knowing the 100 calories you took in while in T1 put you ahead of the vast majority of people you are racing against.

Happy racing everyone!

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Gray Guys/Girls Maturing Triathlete Mentor Group Rss Feed  

of 31

RELATED POSTS

Baowolf's fun in the sun Mentor Group (Open)

Started by Baowolf
Views: 65 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 1:30 AM Baowolf

Baowolf's fun in the sun Mentor Group

Started by Baowolf
Views: 26 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 12:48 AM Baowolf

Baowolf's Summer Extravaganza Mentor Group

Started by Baowolf
Views: 13 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 12:01 AM Baowolf

Playmobil31's Group - Open

Started by playmobil31
Views: 65 Posts: 1

2011-12-18 3:37 PM playmobil31

Mentors Needed - INSTRUCTIONS

Started by Ron
Views: 11077 Posts: 1

2006-12-20 4:55 PM Ron
RELATED ARTICLES
date : February 19, 2007
author : Terese Luikens
comments : 0
Find a mentor. Make a list of at least three people that you could approach for help, list your specific needs and then be courageous enough to begin asking.