Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Missing distance from imported training plan. Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2017-01-01 2:12 PM

New user

Tallahassee, Florida
Subject: Missing distance from imported training plan.
Hello!

I imported a training plan that I created using the training plan template. Everything seemed to work smoothly except that the distance is missing from all of my planned workouts. Any advice?

Thanks,
dca

2017-01-03 9:28 AM
in reply to: davealtmizzle

User image

Master
Columbus, Ohio
Coaching member
Subject: RE: Missing distance from imported training plan.
I'm checking into this for you. Hang on please....
2017-01-03 9:47 AM

User image

Master
Columbus, Ohio
Coaching member
At first glance, I've been able to edit individual entries. If it says "3" under miles, and I delete the "3" and then type it in again and save it, it corrects the problem.
I am checking with the developer to see if there is a way to do this in bulk so you don't have to do them one at a time.
When I looked at the custom plan you created, I noticed "miles" was spelled with two s's on each entry, but it doesn't seem to be a field you can edit, so I'm not sure how that happened. When I deleted the numeral for miles and typed it back in, the spelling error disappeared.

We'll get to the bottom of it.
2017-01-05 6:40 AM

User image

Master
Columbus, Ohio
Coaching member
OK, it looks like the plan you uploaded used "miles" for units instead of "mile," which somehow threw everything off.

We've added internal sanitation logic that corrects this when the plan is being imported. We've also fixed the training plan.

If you can send the .CSV you imported, I can verify everything works correctly. You could attach it to a private message here, or email to [email protected] . Thanks!
2017-01-08 2:14 PM
in reply to: alicefoeller

New user

Tallahassee, Florida
Thank you! I've fixed the miles column to just say mile in case I use in the future. I'll also send it to you as a DM.

Thanks again!
New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Missing distance from imported training plan. Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Training plan did not import into training log

Started by lialog
Views: 1230 Posts: 3

2007-05-31 4:19 PM lialog

Importing comments after importing plan?

Started by CptnJackSparrow
Views: 1267 Posts: 6

2006-02-06 12:53 PM CptnJackSparrow

Importing a Training Plan

Started by Ron
Views: 1058 Posts: 1

2005-02-28 10:48 PM Ron

Importing a Training Plan

Started by Ron
Views: 1038 Posts: 1

2005-02-28 10:46 PM Ron

Training Plans Import Question

Started by Rennick
Views: 1570 Posts: 8

2005-03-02 4:58 PM Ron
RELATED ARTICLES
date : June 21, 2011
author : mikericci
comments : 0
How to tweak your training plan to account for frequent races

date : February 3, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 4
Scheduling workouts in the Custom Training Plan Creator for an ideal, balanced, injury-free season
date : April 15, 2010
author : EndurancePlanet
This month we talk with gsmacleod, aka Coach Shane MacLeod on his coaching philosophy, his approach to gadgets, training plans, missed workouts and strength training.

date : December 4, 2008
author : Amy Kuitse
comments : 5
I really want to do an Olympic distance but I feel it is a little too far right now. Which training plan should I follow? The sprint sounds too easy for what I'm doing but the Olympic seems too much?
date : May 16, 2007
author : Ron
How to use the import and export feature of the training logs for training plan uploading, plan-building and other analysis.

date : March 12, 2005
A step-by-step guide to creating your own training plans from other sources to import into your training log anytime.
date : February 28, 2005
author : sherrick
A 26 week, 6 race series plan for faster performance. A SILVER/GOLD member plan.

date : February 28, 2005
comments : 1
5 Steps to transfer a triathlon training plan into your 'Planned' Training Log and how to perform any plan customization.