General Discussion Triathlon Talk » What's this foot pain? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2017-01-12 9:50 PM

User image

Subject: What's this foot pain?
Been running for years. No major increase in mileage or intensity. Noticed lately after a longer run that when I stand and take couple steps the top of foot where my big attaches is very tender.

What would you call this symptom?

I alternate shoes, but I suspect at least one set needs to be replaced.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » What's this foot pain? Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

foot pain - middle-outside of foot

Started by paddle2paddle
Views: 4907 Posts: 11

2008-02-02 9:30 AM wgraves7582

knee pain + foot pain - what is it?

Started by jesswah
Views: 987 Posts: 1

2007-09-11 4:20 PM jesswah

Pain on top of foot

Started by kate
Views: 1477 Posts: 6

2004-12-28 10:06 PM tech_geezer

foot pain

Started by briguy100
Views: 995 Posts: 4

2004-11-16 8:38 AM bakerscholar

foot pain after running

Started by Lisat
Views: 22687 Posts: 7

2004-06-15 5:48 PM drbones
RELATED ARTICLES
date : October 10, 2013
author : AMSSM
comments : 1
I will describe the more common running foot injuries and discuss contributing risk factors as well as treatments and corrections for prevention.

date : December 18, 2012
comments : 0
I expected to hurt after the marathon, and I did but there was nothing that I was immediately alarmed about. Since then, the foot pain that popped up after the marathon has not really gone away.
date : September 21, 2012
comments : 1
My foot is now in a tremendous amount of pain, it is swollen, and I can barely walk on it at all, it hurts so much. I am still putting the gel on, taking anti inflammatories, and icing. Help!

date : March 23, 2011
What could be causing the pain on the top of the foot at the toes? Here are some easy ways to find the cause and possibly end the pain.
date : August 24, 2009
I sometimes have severe pains on the top of my left foot. It feels like a knife is stabbing my inner foot on the outer portion of my foot. These pains happen mainly at night but not while riding.

date : February 11, 2009
I have a pain on the far left side of my left foot, all the way to the left and a little in front of the heel. It hurts after I run for 45 minutes or so. It hurts pretty badly for the next 48 hours.
date : May 12, 2008
Ever since running that marathon I have been experiencing stiffness and discomfort in my left foot, from the fourth and fifth metatarsals to about my mid foot.

date : July 30, 2006
I started riding this spring with the Carnac shoes on Look pedals (with plenty of float). About five minutes into a ride I get sharp pain on the outer edge of my feet, just behind the pedal.