UK Triathlon Forum Scotland » Triathlon Training & Nutrition Edinburgh Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2017-01-29 4:51 PM

Subject: Triathlon Training & Nutrition Edinburgh
Hey!

I'm working toward my first triathlon this summer and looking to get some help with training and nutrition to maximise performance and recovery. A friend recommended JCfitness (www.jcfitness.co.uk) because their personal trainers also do triathlons and they're supposed to be really clued in. Has anyone used them?

Mike :o ;) :(

Edited by MichaelK1 2017-01-29 5:00 PM
New Thread
UK Triathlon Forum Scotland » Triathlon Training & Nutrition Edinburgh Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Looking to sell a Tri bike Fuji Aloha 1.0 2011 (Edinburgh)

Started by subhi
Views: 1028 Posts: 1

2014-08-13 6:08 AM subhi

Turriff Triathlon

Started by Findlay
Views: 1375 Posts: 1

2012-05-07 7:46 AM Findlay

Encap Island of Arran Triathlon, Sept 2011

Started by encapevents
Views: 1904 Posts: 1

2011-03-13 5:12 PM encapevents
RELATED ARTICLES
date : September 10, 2012
author : IronTom
comments : 1
Mistakes in fueling that you can correct during training.

date : October 31, 2011
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 0
Resources you can trust to improve your endurance sport diet
date : July 28, 2011
author : NiceTriCoaching
comments : 1
If you're training your swim, bike and run, you're almost halfway there! This article explores what most athletes miss, and how to integrate it into your training plan.

date : December 8, 2009
author : Team BT
Top experts in triathlon nutrition answer your common training and race day nutrition questions.
date : September 3, 2008
author : mrakes1
Discussions on training for a hot IM, hydration, workout recovery nutrition, maltodextrin, no energy on a 45' bike ride and morning workout nutrition strategies.

date : February 12, 2007
Now is the time to practice, perfect and master your training and racing nutrition. Especially for the beginner triathlete, this is the time for developing an individualized nutrition plan.
date : July 30, 2006
Understanding the scientific concept behind a small amount of nutrition before and during your shorter triathlons.

date : August 31, 2004
author : smeeko
At first triathlon training may seem scary and that is why I will try to summarize a few tips for whoever wants to try and get their feet wet with triathlon. I can assure you that you will be hooked.