Other Resources The Political Joe » Protestors fired for being stupid..... Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2017-02-22 8:58 AM
in reply to: tuwood

User image

Pro
Subject: RE: Protestors fired for being stupid.....

I mock middle class people.

2017-02-22 9:27 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by tuwood

Originally posted by dmiller5

its a description of income and quality of life....

Hah, ok that's funny.  Income maybe, but income is relative.  Making $100k in Nebraska is a lot different than making $100k in Seattle. 
Also, some of the most miserable people I know are quite wealthy.  Money brings far different quality of life issues. 

As a nation we need to stop dividing people by race/religion/class/gender/sexuality/etc.  If you haven't noticed, every time the government and people divide people there are people who start hating across that divide.  It needs to stop!

I would love to make what I make and live in my small hometown in Louisiana! I'd be a big fish in a small pond.

"Quality of life" is a very relative and subjective term. On my trek to Everest Base Camp we met a lot of Nepalese people who lived on less per year than I make in a week and many were very happy with the quality of their lives. Most lived in houses made out of stones. But some lived in houses made out of cut stones! These were stones that were cut made a very tight fit.

(Blocks.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Blocks.jpg (85KB - 14 downloads)
2017-02-22 10:32 AM

User image

Pro
Tejas

Hah, ok that's funny.  Income maybe, but income is relative.  Making $100k in Nebraska is a lot different than making $100k in Seattle. 
Also, some of the most miserable people I know are quite wealthy.  Money brings far different quality of life issues. 

As a nation we need to stop dividing people by race/religion/class/gender/sexuality/etc.  If you haven't noticed, every time the government and people divide people there are people who start hating across that divide.  It needs to stop!

It's the most effective tool the left employs to maintain the upper hand over their flock. If you're always mad and thinking like a victim, you'll always be looking to someone other than yourself to fix your perceived problems. Once you realize you're mad because YOU got yourself where you are and stop blaming the "insert class, party, race, etc. here", you can then learn to rely upon your own wits, not the govt or party, to dig yourself out.

2017-02-22 11:04 AM
in reply to: mdg2003

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by mdg2003

It's the most effective tool the left employs to maintain the upper hand over their flock. If you're always mad and thinking like a victim, you'll always be looking to someone other than yourself to fix your perceived problems. Once you realize you're mad because YOU got yourself where you are and stop blaming the "insert class, party, race, etc. here", you can then learn to rely upon your own wits, not the govt or party, to dig yourself out.

Racist!

Seriously, what you wrote is 100% correct. As long as you see yourself as a victim you will never rise above that.

2017-02-22 3:39 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Extreme Veteran
Maryland

yeah, just like women who've been raped!

2017-02-22 3:42 PM
in reply to: dmiller5

User image

Pro

Bro - you need a vacation in the sun.

2017-02-22 4:48 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Pro
Tejas
Originally posted by Left Brain

Hard to detect the difference between victim and victim mentality with PEBH clouding the senses...
2017-02-23 8:17 AM
in reply to: mdg2003

User image

Champion
Alabama

Hard to detect the difference between victim and victim mentality with PEBH clouding the senses...

PEBH?
2017-02-23 8:34 AM

User image

Pro

Originally posted by Rogillio

PEBH?

Yeah, I was stumped for a bit too......got it worked out last night. 

Hint: It's a funnier variation of PESD.

2017-02-23 11:11 AM

User image

Pro
Tejas

PEBH?

Post election butt hurt...
2017-02-23 12:40 PM

Master
, California

Racist! Seriously, what you wrote is 100% correct. As long as you see yourself as a victim you will never rise above that.

I think you guys sometimes forget the left is a coalition (progressives, or just aligned on social issues, or environment, probably more "city people", etc. ).  Just like the right is a coalition (social conservatives, some religious, others just want small government, and so on).

I see here a lot of the stereotype of liberals as having a victim mentality.  But that's really just a small subset of the larger voting group.

2017-02-23 12:51 PM
in reply to: spudone

User image

Pro

Originally posted by spudone

Racist! Seriously, what you wrote is 100% correct. As long as you see yourself as a victim you will never rise above that.

I think you guys sometimes forget the left is a coalition (progressives, or just aligned on social issues, or environment, probably more "city people", etc. ).  Just like the right is a coalition (social conservatives, some religious, others just want small government, and so on).

I see here a lot of the stereotype of liberals as having a victim mentality.  But that's really just a small subset of the larger voting group.

Then why does the Democrat Party make that group front and center?  They sure don't look like a small subset........never seen so much whining in my life.  Still, I have to admit, it's been pure gold as examples to my teenagers on how to NEVER act, so there is that.

2017-02-23 1:19 PM

Master
, California

Then why does the Democrat Party make that group front and center?  They sure don't look like a small subset........never seen so much whining in my life.  Still, I have to admit, it's been pure gold as examples to my teenagers on how to NEVER act, so there is that.

The Republicans in swing states (particularly the rust belt) did the exact same thing!  There's so much finger pointing on why they are victims of an economic downturn.  Do I think that's what everyone in the party is doing?  No.  But that's where the reporting spotlight is.

2017-02-23 1:28 PM

User image

Pro

The Republicans in swing states (particularly the rust belt) did the exact same thing!  There's so much finger pointing on why they are victims of an economic downturn.  Do I think that's what everyone in the party is doing?  No.  But that's where the reporting spotlight is.

Dude, look, just no.  The overwhelming majority of the coverage is on whining liberals......it's funny as hell.  There was not this much coverage, after Obama won the first term, on whining republicans......because we all basically went on with our lives.  Do you remember all of those protests?....yeah, me neither. Do you remember all of the folks in Hollywood speaking out against Obama at every event they were a part of?.....me neither. Do you remember the media in non-stop attack mode on Obama......No?......that's because it didn't happen.  This is a forking joke.....and no amount of jumping up and down yelling "the republicans were just as bad" is going to change that. 

2017-02-23 1:29 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

There's a big difference in identifying policies that are destructive and doing constructive things to elect politicians who agree with you then screaming and whining with plastic swords and vagina hats. 

I do agree with you that it's a subset and not all Democrats are like that.  But I'll also say that pushing these groups to the front of the party are one of the biggest assets the RNC has.  The blue collar workers and farmers have no desire to be part of that mess. 

2017-02-23 1:43 PM

Master
, California

There's a big difference in identifying policies that are destructive and doing constructive things to elect politicians who agree with you then screaming and whining with plastic swords and vagina hats. 

I do agree with you that it's a subset and not all Democrats are like that.  But I'll also say that pushing these groups to the front of the party are one of the biggest assets the RNC has.  The blue collar workers and farmers have no desire to be part of that mess.

Well I think you and I are both are similar in that we built our way into where we are today.  No handouts just hard work.  So it's easier to see that possibility even if we aren't on the same side of the political fence.

I won't argue someone's right to protest, but if they spent half their energy actually, you know, getting out and voting... well that's the crux of it, right?

2017-02-23 2:58 PM

User image

Veteran
St. Louis

Dude, look, just no.  The overwhelming majority of the coverage is on whining liberals......it's funny as hell.  There was not this much coverage, after Obama won the first term, on whining republicans......because we all basically went on with our lives.  Do you remember all of those protests?....yeah, me neither. Do you remember all of the folks in Hollywood speaking out against Obama at every event they were a part of?.....me neither. Do you remember the media in non-stop attack mode on Obama......No?......that's because it didn't happen.  This is a forking joke.....and no amount of jumping up and down yelling "the republicans were just as bad" is going to change that. 

I remember those 2009 protests. They even got a big name sponsor, Fox News. Over 600 protests in one day across the nation apparently. http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/04/16/tax-day-tea-parties-start-movement.html

Image result for fnc tax day tea party

And then the big one in DC a couple months later. Up to a million people, impressive turnout. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1213056/Up-million-march-US-Capitol-protest-Obamas-spending-tea-party-demonstration.html   Guess they were still PEBH.

Image result for Taxpayer March on Washington

2017-02-23 3:05 PM
in reply to: Bob Loblaw

User image

Pro
You don't remember it that we'll if you had to go to UK news outlet to find the story. Maybe that's it....the liberal biased mefia is just covering this MUCH more.
2017-02-23 3:19 PM

User image

Veteran
St. Louis

Originally posted by Left Brain You don't remember it that we'll if you had to go to UK news outlet to find the story. Maybe that's it....the liberal biased mefia is just covering this MUCH more.

I thought going international might take some of the political bias out of it. 

Dems are having their Tea Party moment. These things never last, give it time and it'll pass. Midterm elections will be decided by whatever happens to health insurance premiums once Trumpcare is enacted. Costs go down, GOP has another big night. Premiums go up, Dems will start taking back seats. 

And it's not that the liberal media is covering this more, it's that G** D*** social media!

2017-02-23 3:21 PM

User image

Veteran
St. Louis

Shoot, forgot we were only doing gifs now. 

social media

2017-02-23 5:35 PM

User image

Pro
Tejas
Originally posted by Bob Loblaw

I remember those 2009 protests. They even got a big name sponsor, Fox News. Over 600 protests in one day across the nation apparently. http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/04/16/tax-day-tea-parties-start-movement.html

Image result for fnc tax day tea party

And then the big one in DC a couple months later. Up to a million people, impressive turnout. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1213056/Up-million-march-US-Capitol-protest-Obamas-spending-tea-party-demonstration.html   Guess they were still PEBH.

Image result for Taxpayer March on Washington

Not much rioting or flag burning going on in those pictures.

2017-02-23 7:25 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro
Originally posted by Bob Loblaw

Shoot, forgot we were only doing gifs now. 

social media

Sir, we have found a common enemy! It's hard for me to even conprehend how dumb the ideas that pass as "news" and "information" are there. The really scary part is there is obviously a segment of the population that believes whatever they see there....it's their ONLY source.

Edited by Left Brain 2017-02-23 7:29 PM
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Protestors fired for being stupid..... Rss Feed  

of 2

RELATED POSTS

Love this Guy! I am voting for him!

Started by jford2309
Views: 539 Posts: 2

2016-02-18 4:33 PM ChineseDemocracy

Koreas trade fire

Started by switch
Views: 1112 Posts: 13

2014-04-01 7:41 PM moondawg14

Man sets himself on fire at National Mall

Started by DanielG
Views: 701 Posts: 4

2013-10-05 4:28 PM DanielG
RELATED ARTICLES
date : May 31, 2016
author : rjcalhoun
comments : 5
From heavy, stressed business owner to triathlete

date : May 5, 2008
author : TriPainter
comments : 1
I went into the pool area (as this was a pool swim) and got body marked. That's when it hit me that I was there to race - this was not a clinic.
date : July 31, 2006
author : Ontherun
comments : 0
This is NOT a diet book, but a weightloss book that has helped me change how I see food and the choices I make when I eat.