Other Resources The Political Joe » A+ for effort Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2017-02-28 12:44 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Maryland
Subject: A+ for effort

President Trump is blaming the controversy that has plagued his first month in office on mediocre messaging — and not his policies or proposals themselves. 

Asked on “Fox and Friends” how he would grade his presidency, Trump said he would give himself a “A” for effort and achievement but only a “C or C-plus” for his ability to communicate his successes to public.

“I think in terms of, um, effort which means something, but I give myself an A-plus, OK? Effort,” Trump said. “But results are more important. In terms of messaging, I would give myself a C or a C-plus.”

"Our country is declining because we reward effort, not results! All these people want to be just given things and not have to work for them!" - generic millennial, immigrant, and poor person basher.

"I deserve an A+ for effort." - the man they voted for.

2017-02-28 12:50 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro
Subject: RE: A+ for effort

Originally posted by dmiller5

President Trump is blaming the controversy that has plagued his first month in office on mediocre messaging — and not his policies or proposals themselves. 

Asked on “Fox and Friends” how he would grade his presidency, Trump said he would give himself a “A” for effort and achievement but only a “C or C-plus” for his ability to communicate his successes to public.

“I think in terms of, um, effort which means something, but I give myself an A-plus, OK? Effort,” Trump said. “But results are more important. In terms of messaging, I would give myself a C or a C-plus.”

"Our country is declining because we reward effort, not results! All these people want to be just given things and not have to work for them!" - generic millennial, immigrant, and poor person basher.

"I deserve an A+ for effort." - the man they voted for.

Nice try.

Edited by Left Brain 2017-02-28 12:55 PM
2017-02-28 1:01 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Pro
Tejas

(wait_what.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
wait_what.jpg (122KB - 1 downloads)
2017-02-28 1:43 PM
in reply to: mdg2003

User image

Champion
Alabama
I always cringed when they asked GWB what he could have done better and he could not come up with anything. I'm sure that was mostly just 'nerves' but c'mon, I could always come up with some of my shortcomings. One of my shortcoming is the inability to identify shortcomings!!

Seriously, I am a very humble man. In fact, I am the most humble man I know. People could write books about my legendary humility. I once won an award for my humility.....but when I went down to accept the award, they rescinded it.

2017-03-02 8:55 AM
in reply to: dmiller5

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

You should be praising him showing a little humility.  

So far he's doing exactly what he said he would do, which is very refreshing to those that voted for him.  His policies are what we need, and his policies are what his supporters want. 
Obviously there is a big chunk of the population who does not agree with his policies, but that's how it works.  There was a big chunk of the population that strongly disagreed with Obama, but that didn't slow him down one bit and it won't slow Trump down one bit. 

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » A+ for effort Rss Feed  
RELATED ARTICLES
date : March 22, 2013
author : TryingATri
comments : 1
My first attempt at something is not what defines me, but it's my last attempt at something that truly defines who I am.

date : September 3, 2005
author : ChiRunning
comments : 1
“The absence of unnecessary effort,” means that if you don't do any more than is necessary (to accomplish an activity), you won't waste your energy and feel drained afterwards.
date : September 4, 2004
author : Daniel Clout
comments : 0
Stay focused on your dreams and stand up for your rights!