Other Resources The Political Joe » United Ariline Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 3

2017-04-26 11:19 AM
in reply to: mdg2003

User image

Deep in the Heart of Texas
Subject: RE: United Ariline

Tim the Enchanter ~ Well, that's no ordinary rabbit.

2017-04-27 11:17 AM
in reply to: Hook'em

User image

Champion
Alabama
https://gma.yahoo.com/delta-passenger-kicked-off-flight-bathroom-eme...

Delta's turn. Be interesting to see how they handle this. PR is everything. Maybe Delta expected the man to stay seated and just siht himself in his chair? If you've ever had explosive diarrhea there is only a limited "wait' window.

I saw today that United upped their limit to $10k for bumped passengers. Good move. Unlikely they would ever have to pay that much. But there are many circumstance where no amount of money is enough. If you missed your daughter's wedding or your mother's funeral or missed the boat for your cruise vacation.....
2017-04-27 11:41 AM
in reply to: Hook'em

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by Hook'em

Tim the Enchanter ~ Well, that's no ordinary rabbit.

Rabbits are kind of weird anyway.  My daughter has had three of them.  They only live for a few years and one day they all just croak without notice.

2017-04-27 12:53 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro
Tejas
Originally posted by Rogillio

https://gma.yahoo.com/delta-passenger-kicked-off-flight-bathroom-eme...

Delta's turn. Be interesting to see how they handle this. PR is everything. Maybe Delta expected the man to stay seated and just siht himself in his chair? If you've ever had explosive diarrhea there is only a limited "wait' window.

I saw today that United upped their limit to $10k for bumped passengers. Good move. Unlikely they would ever have to pay that much. But there are many circumstance where no amount of money is enough. If you missed your daughter's wedding or your mother's funeral or missed the boat for your cruise vacation.....

An older gentleman sitting next to me experienced a bathroom emergency on take off roll . We're barreling down the runway and up he pops! He was right in front of my face trying to get into the aisle when the smell hit and the flight attendants arrived. They got him seated until it was safe to move and they were able to move me to another seat. I really felt bad for the old guy.

Flying sick is the worst though. I got food poisoning in Vegas and had to fly home while sick. I remember the cab having to stop 4 times on the way to the airport so I could hack. Then twice in the terminal and several times during the flight home. The crew were very accommodating and moved another pax so I could sit right next to the lav.

We had an airplane out of service all day yesterday because someone got sick in the aft lav/galley area. Shift log showed several seats, seatbelt, cushions, bar carts, ovens and two coffeemakers being replaced it was so bad. Still out of service when I went home at 1 AM waiting for full carpet steaming and deep cleaning crew to arrive.

Edited by mdg2003 2017-04-27 12:57 PM
2017-04-28 2:52 PM
in reply to: mdg2003

User image

Champion
Alabama
My son just posted this on FB.

"Just received an email from United talking about how they're going to change their policies and such.. It maybe wasn't the best decision on their part to have the subject be "Actions speak louder than words". LOL."
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » United Ariline Rss Feed  

of 3