General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » SOLD: Vasa Ergometer - CT Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2017-04-13 1:05 PM

Expert
Subject: SOLD: Vasa Ergometer - CT

Unfortunately I think it is finally time to sell Vasa Erg.  If you are located in central Connecticut and are interested, please let me know (shipping would be just about impossible).

As the title suggests, this is the Vasa Swim Erg.  I come from a running and biking background so when making the switch to Tri's, swimming was my downfall.  There is no substitute for being the water but this really allowed me to focus on swimming specific strength and certain parts of correct form (i.e. high elbow).  It is is also really nice to be able to get a workout in by just heading down into the basement.  

To answer the two questions I am sure I will get: 1) I am selling it because a combination of work travel and injuries has kept me from doing triathlons over the last several years.  If/when I do back to racing, it will most likely just be du's/running races; 2) Yes, I did get better using the erg.  I always felt comfortable in the water and could swim a 100 at a decent pace (not by swimmer standards but by 30+ year old runners pretending to swim fast standards) but could not hold it for very long.  After using the Erg consistently, I was able to hold the pace longer but also felt so much better coming out of the water.  There were a few races that I wasn't considerably faster but just felt so much stronger my bike/run improved.  

If interested, please send me a note and I can send you a few pictures.  It is in great shape and works perfectly.

New these are $2,100 so I would be willing to part with for $1,400.  If you have no way to pick it up, I can find a way to deliver it to you (in CT.

Thanks

Mark 

Edited by Stone 2017-04-24 3:25 PM

2017-04-15 6:38 AM
in reply to: Stone

Expert
Subject: RE: Vasa Ergometer - CT

Doing a little more research and I think I was little high on the pricing.  Dropping to $1,100.

Thanks

Mark

Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » SOLD: Vasa Ergometer - CT Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Vasa Trainer for sale in SoCal

Started by Lalonautas
Views: 706 Posts: 1

2017-01-26 10:41 PM Lalonautas

vasa swim ergometer 2012 for sale

Started by gkackman
Views: 6977 Posts: 10

2020-01-13 9:28 AM Triguy84