General Discussion Triathlon Talk » BT Past Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2017-05-13 9:32 PM

New user
Subject: BT Past
I have been here a few years and have gained a ton of great info. I have also seen a lot of great threads and athletes. One of my favorites was Gator Deb andher quest be an Ironman. Good stuff. Yours?

2017-05-13 11:34 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Master
Eugene, Oregon
Bronze member
Subject: RE: BT Past
Yanti (TriAya long ago) was and is a classic! Adventure Bear for swim advice. And I really miss PopsRacer. Not only was he a great source of advice and support to a lot of athletes on the site, and a voice of reason in many a heated discussion, he helped me find races in the Northwest several times when one of mine failed to work out for various reasons. I'm sad we never got to meet in person. We were going to, then he canceled on the race to do an event the same day with his son, and by the time I was up that way again, he was terminally ill.

And of course some of the more passionate (and sometimes obnoxious) voices--not naming names but if you have been here a while guessing you can come up with some candidates. Always wondered with all that heated posting, where they found the time and energy to train! I'm kind of a level-headed person and just can't really get that worked up about much of anything (unless, I guess, you try to take my food or money, harm my pets or family members, or tell me I'm not allowed to do something because I'm female)--always found their arguments amusing.

Edited by Hot Runner 2017-05-13 11:36 PM
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » BT Past Rss Feed