Other Resources 2017 Beginner Triathlete Mentor Program » Manatee Mayhem Part Deux - 2017 Edition Rss Feed  
Moderators: Ron Reply
Show Per page

of 41

2017-12-12 9:22 AM
in reply to: ceilidh

User image

Pennsylvania
Subject: RE: Manatee Mayhem Part Deux - 2017 Edition

Originally posted by ceilidh

My baby puppy is one year old today

Happy birthday, Raven!

2017-12-12 9:39 AM

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

What a cutie!

Zoe said that she needs Treats and Snacks!

2017-12-12 11:15 AM
in reply to: jmkizer

User image

Champion

Originally posted by jmkizer

What a cutie!

Zoe said that she needs Treats and Snacks!

Raven agrees!!!!!

2017-12-13 6:38 AM

User image

Master
Saigon, Vietnam
Tomoko would say you need a gourmet dinner delivered in order to celebrate. And don't forget to put sauce on that chicken.

I recently signed up for a local meal delivery service that gives you 10 meals a week (lunch and dinner during the workweek). Actually would be happy if they could just handle dinner. This has immeasurably improved my evenings and my nutrition and that of many colleagues--I come home completely spent after a day of training and teaching and often just don't have the energy to make something healthy, much less tasty or interesting. I tend to under-eat at that meal simply because I'm too tired to deal with it. It's so nice just to throw it into the microwave and chow down. I'm sure this is much pricier in the US; here it's an affordable luxury and, for one person, probably cheaper than eating out a lot.

It was started by a nutritionist and body builder and is yummy, healthy, and, for what you get, really cheap. But the most enthusiastic consumer of this stuff has to be my little kitty. She is only six pounds and, at nearly five, looks and acts like a half-grown kitten, but she takes her food seriously. She will run to see each delivery, and, really, sometimes sits and waits until I give her a little sauce with her chicken or fish. (The medium-sized meals are not nearly enough for me in training, but the large are way bigger, probably intended for big male athletes, and we often have extra, plenty for supplemental little kitty feeding and leftovers to add to stir fries and such on the weekends.)
2017-12-13 6:56 AM
in reply to: Hot Runner

User image

Master
Orlando

Originally posted by Hot Runner Tomoko would say you need a gourmet dinner delivered in order to celebrate. And don't forget to put sauce on that chicken. I recently signed up for a local meal delivery service that gives you 10 meals a week (lunch and dinner during the workweek). Actually would be happy if they could just handle dinner. This has immeasurably improved my evenings and my nutrition and that of many colleagues--I come home completely spent after a day of training and teaching and often just don't have the energy to make something healthy, much less tasty or interesting. I tend to under-eat at that meal simply because I'm too tired to deal with it. It's so nice just to throw it into the microwave and chow down. I'm sure this is much pricier in the US; here it's an affordable luxury and, for one person, probably cheaper than eating out a lot. It was started by a nutritionist and body builder and is yummy, healthy, and, for what you get, really cheap. But the most enthusiastic consumer of this stuff has to be my little kitty. She is only six pounds and, at nearly five, looks and acts like a half-grown kitten, but she takes her food seriously. She will run to see each delivery, and, really, sometimes sits and waits until I give her a little sauce with her chicken or fish. (The medium-sized meals are not nearly enough for me in training, but the large are way bigger, probably intended for big male athletes, and we often have extra, plenty for supplemental little kitty feeding and leftovers to add to stir fries and such on the weekends.)

I love meal deliveries! I used to have my weekday dinners delivered by a local company. I did it for a couple of years and then got tired of the meals. I thought of going back to them, but in the meantime I became a vegetarian and the options were not that great.  

Glad your kitty is getting in on the special food!

New Thread
Other Resources 2017 Beginner Triathlete Mentor Program » Manatee Mayhem Part Deux - 2017 Edition Rss Feed  
Show Per page

of 41