Other Resources The Political Joe » Hugh Hefner.... Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2017-09-28 7:53 PM

User image

Pro
Subject: Hugh Hefner....

for you religious types.......do you think Hefner is REALLY in a better place? 

On a serious note.....I bet Hefner played a part in the coming of age of tens of millions of boys/young men.  For sure, the end of an era and a life that could never be repeated.  Pretty cool.

2017-09-29 5:25 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Expert
Floriduh
Subject: RE: Hugh Hefner....
A singular man in a singular time in history. RIP Hugh
2017-09-29 9:53 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by Left Brain

On a serious note.....I bet Hefner played a part in the coming of age of tens of millions of boys/young men.  For sure, the end of an era and a life that could never be repeated.  Pretty cool.

"I always thought these stories were made up....until I delivered a pizza to a university dorm and she opened the door draped in a towel. She said she had just gotten out of the shower and was drying off. As she fumbled for money in her purse her towel 'accidently' fell to the floor....."

Oh wait, wrong mag.

BTW, this is actually a true story....but not my story. Happened to a co-worker of mine at Dominos. Weirdest thing that ever happened to me was when I knocked on the door someone yelled "Come in". I wandered around the house and ended up in the bedroom where this guy and two girls were all under the covers. The room smelled of pot. They paid for the pizza and I left....cursing the lucky bat rastard who's college days included pot and pizza in bed with two girls while I worked long hours delivering pizza.
2017-09-30 9:34 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

It's between him and the big man as to where he's at.He definitely had a role in exposing minds to things they shouldn't have been exposed to until many years later. (Myself included)
2017-09-30 9:41 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro
Originally posted by tuwood

It's between him and the big man as to where he's at.He definitely had a role in exposing minds to things they shouldn't have been exposed to until many years later. (Myself included)
That was your dad's fault for not hiding them better. LOL

Edited by Left Brain 2017-09-30 9:41 PM
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Hugh Hefner.... Rss Feed