Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » when membership runs out Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2017-10-04 10:50 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
, Connecticut
Subject: when membership runs out
If I join the gold plan for 6 months and create a custom 7 month HIM plan, will the log features revert to the free form after 6 months and what will that mean for my inputing data in "my training log".
Guessing I will have to work off a hard copy of the plan, but the logged workouts will still be there for review and for me to continue logging my workouts, correct?

2017-10-05 6:01 AM
in reply to: MuscleMomma

User image

Master
Columbus, Ohio
Coaching member
Subject: RE: when membership runs out
Hello! Thanks for the question.

Your training plan you have created will still be there for you to look at online, under Training Plan, even after your membership expires.
You won't be able to upload automatically from your device, sync to your calendar, etc. You can still type in your workouts manually, or click "Copy to Actual" from you Training Plan.

Of course, we hope you will fall in love with the advanced features, such as having your training plan workouts show up in your regular online calendar, and being able to upload your actual workout from your watch or sync from Training Peaks, Garmin and more ... and then you'll find the value so compelling, you renew the plan after six months. :-)

Alice
2017-10-05 10:12 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Extreme Veteran
, Connecticut
Subject: RE: when membership runs out
Thanks for your quick response.

Edited by MuscleMomma 2017-10-05 10:13 AM
New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » when membership runs out Rss Feed