BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Gray Guys/Girls Maturing Triathlete - Always OPEN Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 29

2018-02-10 7:48 PM
in reply to: lutzman

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member
Subject: RE: Scott--suggested swim workouts?

Originally posted by lutzman
Originally posted by k9car363

Hey Steve,

Happy to offer some thoughts.

First thing, lose the long sets. 

For the next two-weeks I'd suggest sets of 100's or 200's on short rest (mix it up each week - one week a couple workouts with 200's and one with 100's, the next week reverse it).  Something like 20 x 100 w/15" RI (rest interval) or 10 x 200 w/15" RI. 

Hi Scott: I got a couple of these workouts in yesterday and today. I was basically swimming +/- 1:40 starting each interval on the 2:00...so close to :20 RI which I needed. I started to fatigue so a changed it up a bit with 10 X100 on 2:00. Then a 200 fin kick set to get some recovery. I felt like my technique was breaking down a bit so I switched off on the next 10 X 100 on the 2:00 by alternating each 100 with a pull buoy. Doing so kept my /legs up and allowed me to really focus on finishing my stroke correctly. Good workout! I just have a long way to go! Thanks again for the suggestions. Steve

Steve,

You may recall as recently as a couple of years ago, I took a very dim view on using pull buoys for anything but pull sets.  However, a couple things have happened that's caused me to soften my opinion.  First, I've been working with more "beginner" triathletes than I had been previously.  Over time that led me to concede that adult on-set swimmers often have a great deal of difficulty overcoming the drag introduced by dropping legs because of poor balance in the water - which can be quickly improved by using a pull-buoy.  Since the majority of those athletes will be doing wet-suit legal races, forcing them to learn how to raise the legs through  proper mechanics - which takes some time - was counter-productive to putting in the yards necessary to build swim fitness.  Second, I've been "preaching" for years that "swim-meet" swimming and "triathlon" swimming are different.  I finally heard what I had been saying and applied that to the athletes.  While it's true to some extent that swimming is swimming, there is a very real difference between a triathlete and a swimmer.  Even the very best pro triathlete's swim would not be considered very good by swimming standards.  It finally occurred to me it was pointless to hold triathletes to the same standards as swimmers.  Lastly, adult-onset swimmers often despise swimming because they struggle with it so much.  If using a pull-buoy will get them in the water putting in yards, then that's far better than avoiding the pool altogether.  (NO, I'm not advocating a crutch.  I'm merely acknowledging reality.  It is, and always will be far better to learn to swim with proper mechanics).

All of that by way of saying, if using a pull-buoy helps you get the swim in, then by all means, use it.  You've got it right, if technique breaks down, either take a longer rest break to restore technique, do as you did and slightly alter the workout so you can maintain technique, or get out of the water, go home, and try again the next day.  I'd MUCH rather see someone swim 1,000 yards with good technique then 1,500 yards where the final 400-500 yards are with deteriorating technique.  There's a saying in the entertainment business - you're only  as good as your last show.  In very much the same way, your technique is only as good as your last stroke.  Your muscle memory "remembers" that last stroke.  It isn't quite that simple but it sums up the process - you want to only be swimming with good technique so your are storing proper technique to muscle memory.

Good job getting the swim in and adapting it so you could finish it with good technique!

2018-02-11 9:51 AM
in reply to: k9car363

, Indiana
Subject: RE: Scott--suggested swim workouts?
Hello Everyone!
Well I didn't have any weight gain this week but I didn't lose anything either. I had 60 minutes running and 90 minutes on the bike. I don't want to sound like a baby but Im feeling a little discouraged with my progress but then again I am not really stepping up. I am looking into a training plan this afternoon because I feel like I am just kind of just floundering around without any real direction when it comes to my training. I finally sign up for the masters swimming so hopefully I can get in the pool this week. I am going down to Daytona Beach on wednesday so my week is really busy. As far as my nutrition is concerned I am focusing on eliminating the refined sugars and high fructose corn syrup from my diet. I am trying to stay positive and not giving up.
2018-02-11 11:27 AM

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member
Subject: RE: Weight-loss/Workout Challenge Progress Report

I lost 0.7 pound this week.

I also had 17.3 hours workout - 12.2 hours swimming, 3.1 hours on the bike, and 2 hours running . . . on the treadmill . . . which I view as torture.

2018-02-11 11:38 AM
in reply to: BakerBryan

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

Originally posted by BakerBryan

Hello Everyone!

Well I didn't have any weight gain this week but I didn't lose anything either.  I had 60 minutes running and 90 minutes on the bike. I don't want to sound like a baby but Im feeling a little discouraged with my progress but then again I am not really stepping up.  I am looking into a training plan this afternoon because I feel like I am just kind of just floundering around without any real direction when it comes to my training. I finally sign up for the masters swimming so hopefully I can get in the pool this week. I am going down to Daytona Beach on wednesday so my week is really busy. As far as my nutrition is concerned I am focusing on eliminating the refined sugars and high fructose corn syrup from my diet. I am trying to stay positive and not giving up.

Hey Bryan,

One step at a time!  You can't gauge progress on one workout, one week, or even one month - rather it cumulative over time.

I absolutely recommend you use a training plan.  Which one is not so important as you have a plan.  Once you find your plan I encourage you to put it in your phone, in Outlook (or a similar program) - anything that will send you reminders - to help keep you accountable.

A masters swim program can be very beneficial - especially if there is a qualified coach on deck giving stroke technique corrections.

Keep it up!  The results will come!

2018-02-11 12:44 PM

User image

Regular
East Wenatchee, Washington

Originally posted by BakerBryan

Hello Everyone!

Well I didn't have any weight gain this week but I didn't lose anything either.  I had 60 minutes running and 90 minutes on the bike. I don't want to sound like a baby but Im feeling a little discouraged with my progress but then again I am not really stepping up.  I am looking into a training plan this afternoon because I feel like I am just kind of just floundering around without any real direction when it comes to my training.

Hey Bryan,

One step at a time!  You can't gauge progress on one workout, one week, or even one month - rather it cumulative over time.

I absolutely recommend you use a training plan.  Which one is not so important as you have a plan.  Once you find your plan I encourage you to put it in your phone, in Outlook (or a similar program) - anything that will send you reminders - to help keep you accountable.

A masters swim program can be very beneficial - especially if there is a qualified coach on deck giving stroke technique corrections.

Keep it up!  The results will come!

Hi Bryan:

I absolutely agree with Scott about having a plan...even if you modify it occasionally on the fly to fit your life/work schedule. As Scott pointed out, it's about making a commitment and holding yourself accountable to meet those expectations. Plus, a plan provides focus for every single workout. Rather than just going for a run, or getting on the bike, hitting the pool, if your plan is right, every workout has a purpose in building to your final goal.

In a lot of beginner plans, 3 workouts per sport per week is the starting point. That means if I'm 10 weeks out from my race day, I've only got around 30 training runs until race day. Not only do each of these runs build to the next through the plan, but missing a single run means I've lost one of only three chances this week and 1 of 30 overall to become a better runner.

Even with a plan you'll have some misses along the way. Everyone does. But the key is the commitment to yourself so that a miss today doesn't snowball into another miss tomorrow, the day after, the day after that.

Hang in there.

Steve

2018-02-11 4:49 PM

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member
Subject: Your Go-To Treadmill Workout?

Earlier today I made the comment - "on the treadmill . . . which I view as torture."

I made that comment as I was contemplating once again getting on the treadmill.  We had an ice storm last night and ended up with a bit over a tenth of an inch of ice on the ground (actually everything outside but the ground is what's really important).  If you haven't experienced it, I basically have an ice rink on my driveway.  I can play hockey out there, but running wouldn't be the most intelligent decision.

That got me thinking, I should share a couple of my "go-to" treadmill workouts.  These are the type of workouts that help break up the monotony of running on the treadmill - and they even make you a stronger. faster runner.

You probably shouldn't do both of these in the same week.  Certainly put at least 3-4 days between them.  You should also have a fairly good base before you attempt either of these workouts.

I also suggest you have a towel nearby and a good fan blowing on you.

Treadmill Pyramid Run - Each set is three-minutes consisting of 1-minute at three different inclines (no recovery between incline changes), then a 2-minute easy recovery; repeated 5 times.  It's only 45-50 minutes but you'll feel like you've had a good workout when you get done and with the changing inclines, it goes by very quickly.

• 10-15 minute warm-up - easy jog build to low Z2 at 0% incline
  • Set 1: 10k pace, 1 minute each @ 4, 5 and 6 percent incline, 2 minutes easy jog recovery at 0 percent
  • Set 2: 10k pace, 1 minute each @ 5, 6 and 7 percent incline, 2 minutes easy jog recovery at 0 percent
  • Set 3: 10k pace, 1 minute each @ 6, 7 and 8 percent incline, 2 minutes easy jog recovery at 0 percent
  • Set 4: 10k pace, 1 minute each @ 7, 6 and 5 percent incline, 2 minutes easy jog recovery at 0 percent
  • Set 5: 10k pace, 1 minute each @ 6, 5 and 4 percent incline, 2 minutes easy jog recovery at 0 percent
  • 5-10 minute easy jog cool-down at 0% incline

Here's another one that will keep your interest -

Treadmill Hill Climbs - Over the course of just over an hour, this workout will kind of sneak up on you.  At first, the intervals won't seem overly challenging.  However as you get deeper into the workout, it will take increasing amounts of focus and determination to hold target pace, which allows the workout to seemingly pass quickly.  By the end, you will have discovered how to overcome discomfort and put some quality workout minutes into your legs.

• 10-15 minute warm-up - easy jog build to low Z2 @ 0% incline
  • 6 x 30 second accelerations to 5k pace @ 0% incline, 1-minute easy jog recovery
  • 6 x 3:00 @ slightly faster than 10k pace @ 7% incline w/3:00 jog recovery @ 0% incline
  • 10 minute easy jog cool-down @ 0% incline

How about all of you?  Do you have a favorite "Go-to" treadmill workout?  For those in the warmer climates, do you have a favorite go-to run?

2018-02-11 10:00 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Penticton, BC
Subject: RE: Your Go-To Treadmill Workout?

Weight Loss Challenge -

Gained .8 lb (darn beer and pasta, eh!)

Swim 1:38:42

Bike (indoors) 3:56:35

Run (outside) 1:02:55

Total 6.63 hours of training.

I wimped out on my swimming and running this week with no excuses.  Our weather has been good lately (sunny and record warm day Thursday).  No ice or snow at all.

Bryan - Don't beat yourself up on your training.  It is early days and you'll get more consistent with your training.  Also, never compare yourself and what you are doing with other people and what they are doing.  We are each at different places in our lives and different motivations.  Just keep doing it and make it fun.  I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of the masters swim.  Keep us posted on it.

Scott - I've enjoyed reading your swim poop lately.  I was feeling like I've been wimping out but based on what you're saying I'm not so far off.  I've been taking too long to rest but I've been pretty much right on my STP and sticking with variations of 50 and 100m intervals.  I'm going to try and tighten my rest breaks to 15 or 20 secs and see if I can maintain my swim form.  I'd also like to get my STP down to what it was before last June.

As for the treadmill.  Your two workouts sound daunting.  If I get stuck indoors I'll definitely try the first one.  I used to do an intervals set:

.1 of a mile walking (160m) at 3.6mph

.15 of a mile jogging (240m)at 5.2mph

.25 of a mile running (400m) at 6.2mph

I started at 8 repeats and gradually increased my paces and # of repeats.  I didn't mind the workout but I tend to run outside if I can.  I do avoid ice at all costs though.

2018-02-11 11:09 PM

New user
Wauwatosa, WI
Subject: RE: Gray Guys/Girls Maturing Triathlete - Always OPEN
I escaped Wisconsin and am in sunny Arizona??

Weight loss- remained the same, 8 hours training

Tomorrow starts week 1 of my 30 week training plan- which seems light with just 6 hours of training - I’ll be closer to 10. All of my bike and runs have been in zone 2 so far, just building the engine- and hopefully not gaining any weight on vacation!

Rob
2018-02-12 8:11 AM

User image

New user

Subject: Weight Loss challenge 2-12
So I actually lost 4 pounds (I was aiming for 3) I'm sure that 1 is just a fluctuation.
149lbs

So my daughter and I got a tattoo on a whim on Saturday. So I had to skip my long swim on Sunday (and for at least 2 weeks) I'm nervous since it was sort of my main discipline right now since I'm just starting my run.
So I'm planning to get on my trainer more the next couple of weeks. Lord knows I need it. LOL

Strength: 180 min
Run: 82 min
Swim: 95 min

2018-02-12 9:02 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Cypress, Texas
Subject: RE: Weight-loss/Workout Challenge

Originally posted by BlueBoy26

I don't think I will lose much weight, but with such a nice coffee mug up for the taking I logged my beginning of the  Gray Gays/Gals Weight Loss Contest last night.

Week 1: weight loss = .8 lbs

workout minutes = 405

week's points = 12.6 

Cumulative points = 12.6 

I thought my weight might be up this week, but the scale said -.4 so I will take it.  :-)

Week 2: weight loss = .4 lbs

workout minutes = 555

week's points = 14.7 

Cumulative points = 27.3            

Edited by BlueBoy26 2018-02-12 9:04 AM
2018-02-12 10:04 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Cypress, Texas

Earlier today I made the comment - "on the treadmill . . . which I view as torture."....

....That got me thinking, I should share a couple of my "go-to" treadmill workouts.  These are the type of workouts that help break up the monotony of running on the treadmill - and they even make you a stronger. faster runner....

How about all of you?  Do you have a favorite "Go-to" treadmill workout?  For those in the warmer climates, do you have a favorite go-to run?

I just watch the HP monitor on the Treadmill.  I have seen some very insightful things when I eliminated hills, turn-a-rounds, change in road surfaces, wind, etc.  

Out side I have about 75 feet of elevation gains and losses every mile.  Going up hill I take smaller steps, am running on my toes, lean slightly foreward and am focusing in keeping my motions fluid so that I don't slow down too much and so my Heart Rate doesn't spike.   Coming down hills I have a taller posture, am a heel toe runner, and I unlock my hip to keep relaxed while going faster so that my HR doesn't drop too much. 

On the tread mill, I have noticed that after I get through the warm-up and have found the steady state belt speed that keeps my HR at its target that I can cruise for about 3 miles into the work out without touching the belt speed and without my HR rising.  That speed is about 45 sec/mi faster than my average pace outside at the same HR.  So the Tread mill work out is great for training for a higher run cadence.  :-)  After 3 mile I see my HR drift and I have to knock the belt speed down to maintain a constant HR.  Every mile after that I have to drop the belt speed about 15 sec/mi to keep my HR steady until I get to my outdoor run speed.  I can pretty much run at my average outdoor pace after I get to it with out the HR climbing any higher than it does at that pace running outdoors.

So...if you like watching numbers...comparing your pace and HR on the Treadmill to an identical our door work out can keep your mind active and engaged enough for a treadmill work out to fly by. 

Since I only have one out door run train I have all the hill, turns, markers, etc. memorized.  If the numbers aren't holding my attention on the tread mill I might try to run a mile on the tread mill imaging every inch of the train I run from my house.  Amazingly as I imagine going up a hill my body snaps into the hill mode and I seem to get the burst of energy that I would require to climb the hill out side, or as I imagine going down hill my hold body starts to loosens up as I do to go do down hills, etc.  

Edited by BlueBoy26 2018-02-12 10:09 AM

2018-02-12 10:20 AM
in reply to: BlueBoy26

User image

Regular
Hey gang:

Here's my update for the week.

Overall, a solid training week for me. My training was about the same as last week with perhaps a little less intensity due to this being the 2nd consecutive week with a solid (for me) training block. I could definitely feel the accumulated fatigue yesterday during my Sunday 2 hour ride on the trainer. I'm really happy that today is my full recovery day with zero workouts planned.

Weight loss: 177.2--down 2.4 lbs. Woohoo! Feeling pretty good about this as I'm now down 15 lbs since November! Only 15 to go to get back to my ideal fighting weight. I'm feeling like I'm a bit dehydrated today so I would not be surprised if a chunk of this is water weight that I give right back next week.

Swim: 3:07

Bike: 3:15

Run: 2:53

Total: 9:15

My race day at Lavaman Hawaii is 6 weeks out!

Have a good week everyone!

Steve
2018-02-12 10:32 AM

User image

Expert
Missouri

Scott - we got the ice storm here too on Saturday night.  Thankfully most of the roads were cleared by early Sunday so it wasn't too bad.  Sidewalks and stuff are still covered though.  

I'm up 1# this week - not really surprised.  I was off work all week so the "snacking" was a little higher than usual.
As for workouts:
Yoga - 1 hr
Walking - 1:11
Biking - 9:27 (unusually high week for me due to the ToS - I doubt I'll ever get that high again )

Back to swimming and running this week.  I don't have any really set workouts for when I'm on the TM - just more like playing around with the speed and incline to mix things up as I go.  I haven't been running much so right now I'm just trying to get my base built back up.  

Janet

2018-02-12 11:26 AM

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

. . . On the tread mill, I have noticed that after I get through the warm-up and have found the steady state belt speed that keeps my HR at its target that I can cruise for about 3 miles into the work out without touching the belt speed and without my HR rising.  That speed is about 45 sec/mi faster than my average pace outside at the same HR.  So the Tread mill work out is great for training for a higher run cadence.  :-)  After 3 mile I see my HR drift and I have to knock the belt speed down to maintain a constant HR.  Every mile after that I have to drop the belt speed about 15 sec/mi to keep my HR steady until I get to my outdoor run speed.  I can pretty much run at my average outdoor pace after I get to it with out the HR climbing any higher than it does at that pace running outdoors.

Curtis (and Steve?),

I also see a significant difference between my treadmill pace and my outdoor pace at the same heart rate.  I'm curious what you attribute this too.  I'd also like very much to hear from Steve as he's a pretty quick runner also.  I've always attributed most of the difference to the belt being motor driven thus making it a bit "easier" to run.  That said, I've often wondered how much of that difference may be aerodynamic drag when you are running outdoors.

What say you?  Anyone else have thoughts on this?

2018-02-12 11:33 AM
in reply to: wenceslasz

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

Originally posted by wenceslasz

Scott - I've enjoyed reading your swim poop lately.  I was feeling like I've been wimping out but based on what you're saying I'm not so far off.  I've been taking too long to rest but I've been pretty much right on my STP and sticking with variations of 50 and 100m intervals.  I'm going to try and tighten my rest breaks to 15 or 20 secs and see if I can maintain my swim form.  I'd also like to get my STP down to what it was before last June.

George,

If technique is breaking down, I'd suggest you shorten the intervals until you can get your fitness back up.  Maybe something like 2 x [20 x 50 @ STP +3 w/15" rest], take a minute or two rest between sets.  You can alter that "20 x" to whatever is appropriate for you today.  Then as your fitness builds, add to the number of intervals or transition over to 100's, then 200's.  There is absolutely no shame in swimming shorter intervals.  When I was swimming, one of our distance guys trained almost exclusively with 25's (when we were in short course pools during the winter) and 50's.  It was a BIG deal if he swam a 100 during a workout and it was workout stopping if he went 200.

2018-02-12 11:35 AM

User image

Regular

I just watch the HP monitor on the Treadmill.  I have seen some very insightful things when I eliminated hills, turn-a-rounds, change in road surfaces, wind, etc.  

Out side I have about 75 feet of elevation gains and losses every mile.  Going up hill I take smaller steps, am running on my toes, lean slightly foreward and am focusing in keeping my motions fluid so that I don't slow down too much and so my Heart Rate doesn't spike.   Coming down hills I have a taller posture, am a heel toe runner, and I unlock my hip to keep relaxed while going faster so that my HR doesn't drop too much. 

On the tread mill, I have noticed that after I get through the warm-up and have found the steady state belt speed that keeps my HR at its target that I can cruise for about 3 miles into the work out without touching the belt speed and without my HR rising.  That speed is about 45 sec/mi faster than my average pace outside at the same HR.  So the Tread mill work out is great for training for a higher run cadence.  :-)  After 3 mile I see my HR drift and I have to knock the belt speed down to maintain a constant HR.  Every mile after that I have to drop the belt speed about 15 sec/mi to keep my HR steady until I get to my outdoor run speed.  I can pretty much run at my average outdoor pace after I get to it with out the HR climbing any higher than it does at that pace running outdoors.

So...if you like watching numbers...comparing your pace and HR on the Treadmill to an identical our door work out can keep your mind active and engaged enough for a treadmill work out to fly by. 

Since I only have one out door run train I have all the hill, turns, markers, etc. memorized.  If the numbers aren't holding my attention on the tread mill I might try to run a mile on the tread mill imaging every inch of the train I run from my house.  Amazingly as I imagine going up a hill my body snaps into the hill mode and I seem to get the burst of energy that I would require to climb the hill out side, or as I imagine going down hill my hold body starts to loosens up as I do to go do down hills, etc.  

Curtis--There is a lot of good information here. Thanks for posting!

Steve

2018-02-12 11:35 AM
in reply to: Onurleft20

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member
Subject: RE: Weight Loss challenge 2-12

Originally posted by Onurleft20

So my daughter and I got a tattoo on a whim on Saturday . . .

What?!? No picture?

Without a picture it didn't happen! 

2018-02-12 11:44 AM
in reply to: lutzman

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

Originally posted by lutzman . . . I'm really happy that today is my full recovery day with zero workouts planned.

Isn't it amazing how, as we get older, those recovery days look more and more glorious?

Back when I was in college, I could swim a gazillion meters in the morning, run 10-miles and swim another gazillion meters in the afternoon, get a good night's sleep, and be good to go the next day.  Recovery was for the weaklings.  Of course, that was before we learned that recovery is where the body actually gets stronger.  Amazing I got out of my swimming career in one piece!

Now, I'm with you, those recovery days look really good.

2018-02-12 12:07 PM

User image

New user

What?!? No picture?

Um let me see if I can post it.

(after.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
after.jpg (57KB - 4 downloads)
2018-02-12 12:08 PM

User image

New user

oh here's the before, I'm trying to get some guns.

(before.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
before.jpg (63KB - 4 downloads)
2018-02-12 12:33 PM

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

What?!? No picture?

Um let me see if I can post it.

I guess it did happen!

More courage than me!

2018-02-12 7:11 PM

, Indiana
I love the fact that you went with your daughter to get a tattoo.
2018-02-12 8:36 PM

User image

Regular

Originally posted by lutzman . . . I'm really happy that today is my full recovery day with zero workouts planned.

Isn't it amazing how, as we get older, those recovery days look more and more glorious?

Back when I was in college, I could swim a gazillion meters in the morning, run 10-miles and swim another gazillion meters in the afternoon, get a good night's sleep, and be good to go the next day.  Recovery was for the weaklings.  Of course, that was before we learned that recovery is where the body actually gets stronger.  Amazing I got out of my swimming career in one piece!

Now, I'm with you, those recovery days look really good.

Scott:

You crack me up. I'm talking about having a recovery day....then look at your training for the week. You put in more time IN THE POOL than I did for all my workouts for the week!

If you don't swim better than fish there is something wrong!

Steve
2018-02-12 9:43 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Penticton, BC

I went to the pool with the best of intentions (to swim 2 sets of 20X50) but I had forgotten today was our statutory "Family day" holiday so the change rooms and pool were packed with families.  I made the best of it and swam 20X50 (just lucky to hit 20 - I didn't count).  I wound up swimming past people or around them.  No head on collisions today I'm pleased to say. 

I had fun with the swimming I did do but I think I'm going to keep doing these 50's.  It felt to me that I was feeling faster or smoother in the water.  At least I want to think so.

2018-02-12 9:55 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Penticton, BC

Rebecca - Regarding your tattoos, I'm going to go with what Scott said, "More courage than me X2."

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Gray Guys/Girls Maturing Triathlete - Always OPEN Rss Feed  

of 29

RELATED POSTS

My Year to Tri (Beginner and Intermediate Group) - OPEN Pages: 1 2 3 4

Started by SrhJarvis
Views: 9378 Posts: 78

2018-08-28 12:53 PM riles32807

sdalcher Beginning Tri Group - Open

Started by sdalcher
Views: 939 Posts: 4

2018-04-04 7:28 PM leatherneckpa

Baowolf's Life Balance Group.. (OPEN!) Pages: 1 2 3 4

Started by Baowolf