Other Resources The Political Joe » NRA Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 3

2018-02-22 11:44 AM
in reply to: Oysterboy

User image

Pro
Subject: RE: NRA

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say there are almost no criminals paying yearly membership dues to the NRA. 

2018-02-22 11:45 AM
in reply to: mdg2003

User image

Expert
Floriduh
Originally posted by mdg2003

Originally posted by Rogillio

TV on in break room this morning and I heard Joe Scarborough saying he supports the 2nd amendment and supports the right to carry and thinks signs that say "Gun Free Zones" are stupid and is an invitation to come and kill people. He said he probably just ticked off 90% of his viewers. LOL Probably so, it's the first conservative thing I've heard him say in a long time.

So wait a minute…Scarborough is a closet gun guy? Somewhere in hell, it's snowing.

Scarborough was my FIL/MIL congressman for years, the panhandle of Florida. Wherever you live, it is Manhattan in attitude compared to how conservative the Panhandle is. Now Scarborough don't like Trump that is 100% true, but he is still a conservative (well at least he is for someone that now lives in Connecticut).
2018-02-22 11:48 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Expert
Floriduh
Originally posted by Left Brain

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say there are almost no criminals paying yearly membership dues to the NRA. 

I'd join you on that limb but I pulled this off Timothy McVeigh's Wikipedia page:

"He also quit the NRA, viewing its stance on gun rights as too weak"
2018-02-22 12:06 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by Oysterboy

Originally posted by mdg2003

Originally posted by Rogillio

TV on in break room this morning and I heard Joe Scarborough saying he supports the 2nd amendment and supports the right to carry and thinks signs that say "Gun Free Zones" are stupid and is an invitation to come and kill people. He said he probably just ticked off 90% of his viewers. LOL Probably so, it's the first conservative thing I've heard him say in a long time.

So wait a minute…Scarborough is a closet gun guy? Somewhere in hell, it's snowing.

Scarborough was my FIL/MIL congressman for years, the panhandle of Florida. Wherever you live, it is Manhattan in attitude compared to how conservative the Panhandle is. Now Scarborough don't like Trump that is 100% true, but he is still a conservative (well at least he is for someone that now lives in Connecticut).

Yeah, I think Trump made a lot of enemies he did not need to make! The idea that he thinks he needs to defend himself constantly has hurt more than helped up IMO. Somethings you just let go and let you allies do your fighting and you 'raise above the fray'. It's one thing to defend your position but your don't need to defend against insults by one-upping the insulter.
2018-02-22 1:19 PM

User image

Pro
Tejas
Originally posted by Oysterboy

Originally posted by Left Brain

I'd join you on that limb but I pulled this off Timothy McVeigh's Wikipedia page:

"He also quit the NRA, viewing its stance on gun rights as too weak"

McVeigh didn't go on a shooting rampage. He probably didn't like NRA position on building huge bombs and detonating them in buildings full of people either. Timmy was crazier than a bag of frogs.
2018-02-22 1:22 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Veteran
Elmira, ON
I thought this would be more about the NRA....

So Canadians can join the NRA as well. I have several friends who are members.
If your interested:
https://membership.nra.org/Join/Annuals

In Canada, we have a great Association called the NFA. With membership comes insurance and a lot of other great bonuses.
https://www.nfa.ca/member-area/become-a-member/

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » NRA Rss Feed  

of 3