Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Need someone that knows diamonds - really need help Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply
2006-10-04 7:55 PM

User image

Pro
Los Angeles, CA
Subject: Need someone that knows diamonds - really need help
I won't get really into it, but I'm a little guy (middleman) in the asian diamond trade business. I'm in the market for several AGS 0-0-0 ideal loose diamonds in the 1.5-2.0c range and have some questions on them. Specifically, these diamonds turn darker out in sunlight, other than that, they are superb (as AGS 0-0-0's would be). The seller says it's a normal occurance because the sunlight floods the diamond, causing it to darken. However, I'm never heard of this before and don't recall if it was so, in my previous ones. I've verified that they are indeed AGS 0-0-0's through the american gem society based on the documentation. I've done several searches on the internet and there's mix opinions on whether the darkness is a good or bad thing.

If anyone has any information on this personally, please reply or PM me personally.

I meet with the sellers tomorrow at 2PM PST.

Edited by auto208562 2006-10-04 7:56 PM
New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Need someone that knows diamonds - really need help Rss Feed