General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Huntington Beach...here we come! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2007-05-06 1:34 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Shakopee, MN
Subject: Huntington Beach...here we come!
Hello Cali-

I have accepted a position with my company that will have my wife and I relocating to Huntington Beach! We will be moving and arriving in SoCal before the end of this month! It is coming so fast.

My relocation package (when I get it tomorrow) will assist us in finding a rental home in or near my office in Huntington Beach. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to give them! I will be right off Beach Ave (St?) about 3 blocks from the beach. My wife maybe getting a transfer to Wells Fargo in Irvine, so we are thinking those two places right now...but need to find a home/townhome that will allow our 2 dogs and hopefully a garage for all of my tools/bikes, etc...

I look forward to using BT as a source to meet new people in SoCal! The only connection I have in SoCal is my very close friend who plays Pro Beach Volleyball and lives near Rodando Beach. (funny she is playing in Huntington Beach today...)

So, hopefully I can meet some of you and have a wonderful SoCal welcome!!!

2007-05-06 6:37 PM
in reply to: #790459

Orange County
Subject: RE: Huntington Beach...here we come!
Welcome, welcome!

I live in Garden Grove, which is about 10 miles away from the beach. Or at least that's what I'm guessing, judging by how long it takes for me to ride my bicycle to Huntington Beach!
2007-05-07 9:19 AM
in reply to: #790459

User image

New user
Subject: RE: Huntington Beach...here we come!
Welcome to paradise! You will be amazed by the opportunities for training and group workouts in OC. All you have to do is hang on the corner of PCH and Main on a Saturday morning and youll find 100s of people riding.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Huntington Beach...here we come! Rss Feed