Post race

Last updated: 2007-05-02 12:00 AM
Biking
06:32:00 | 101 miles | 15.46 mile/hr
Age Group: 0/
Overall: 0/2500
Performance:
Wind: Headwind
Course: Portsmouth Ohio to Columbus. Temps very cool in the morning 48 degrees...Brrrr... Temps eventually rose to about 74 degrees when we reached Columbus. No records set today....Northerly headwinds 10-20 mph. But, hey it was a great sunny day. The weather was about as good as it gets for TOSRV. Compared to Saturday, it took us an extra hour to ride 100 miles because of the headwinds. Physically - Saturday, by the end of the day I was OK, just little sore in numerous places. However, by the end of the day on Sunday, I was sore. Arms, wrists, hands, shoulders, butt, I couldn't get off the bike soon enough. However, my energy level was up, and my legs were ok, it was just the rest of me that was fatigued. Nutrition: I did have a container of Boost with my breakfast each day. That has worked out ok for me in the past. During the ride I tried some Hammer Nutrition Products. I tried both Perpetuem and Sustained Energy. My inital preferences are that I prefer the Sustained Energy rather than the Perpetuem. I think the Perpetuem was flavored and a bit sweet and I think it left me always thirsty as compared to the Sustained Energy whick was unflavored and it didn't leave me thirsty. Bike: Co-Motion Tandem.
Road: Smooth Dry Cadence:
Turns: Cornering:
Gear changes: Hills:
Race pace: Drinks:
Post race
Weight change: %
Overall:
Mental exertion [1-5]
Physical exertion [1-5]
Good race?
Evaluation
Course challenge Just right