General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Pay it forward - Donate Your Old Gear to a Newbie (no requests pls) Rss Feed  
Moderators: Ron Reply
Show Per page

of 96

2016-05-03 10:49 AM
in reply to: pwoolson

User image

Subject: RE: TYR race suit
I would love to have it if I am 1st

2016-05-09 11:42 AM
in reply to: #995334

Subject: RE: Pay it forward - Donate Your Old Gear to a Newbie (no requests pls)
Hello everyone! I am new to triathlons and just discovered this website! I haven't competed in a race yet but I'm training to hopefully compete in one this year. I am 23 and in nursing school so it's hard to find time and money to compete and buy gear! With that being said, I have hardly any tri gear. I am trying to find a bike, that's my number one priority right now. So if anyone has a bike they would like to sell, I'm actively looking! I don't know a whole lot about this awesome sport but I'm trying to learn as much as I can! If anyone has any advice, I would greatly appreciate it! Also, is there a way to follow this forum (is that the right word??) so I can keep up with the updates? Thank you!!! So excited there's a group of people passionate about this as much as I am!
2016-05-09 11:42 AM
in reply to: #995334

Subject: RE: Pay it forward - Donate Your Old Gear to a Newbie (no requests pls)
Hello everyone! I am new to triathlons and just discovered this website! I haven't competed in a race yet but I'm training to hopefully compete in one this year. I am 23 and in nursing school so it's hard to find time and money to compete and buy gear! With that being said, I have hardly any tri gear. I am trying to find a bike, that's my number one priority right now. So if anyone has a bike they would like to sell, I'm actively looking! I don't know a whole lot about this awesome sport but I'm trying to learn as much as I can! If anyone has any advice, I would greatly appreciate it! Also, is there a way to follow this forum (is that the right word??) so I can keep up with the updates? Thank you!!! So excited there's a group of people passionate about this as much as I am!
2016-05-22 1:06 PM
in reply to: Mmahlo

Silver member
Timex Ironman Global GPS Watch and HRM strap
Needs to be charged after each use and has a small blur on the LCD (that just started, I think it was too close to a speaker magnet). Just asking for $10 to cover shipping.

(IMG_5010.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
IMG_5010.jpg (68KB - 10 downloads)
My Training Log
2016-05-23 3:15 PM
in reply to: java4me

does it track swimming?

thanks!
2016-06-21 2:09 PM

interested. how can i pay you?
thanks

2016-06-21 2:09 PM

interested. how can i pay you?
thanks
Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Pay it forward - Donate Your Old Gear to a Newbie (no requests pls) Rss Feed  
Show Per page

of 96