• 1h 17m
  • 9.70 miles
  • 7.56 Mi/hr

The first loop.

Bike #2
  • 1h 39m
  • 12.55 miles
  • 7.61 Mi/hr

The second looped turned into an out and back to make sure he got over 22 miles. He averaged 8:45 over the total time.

Thinking about trying to bike as Chris attempts 23 run. Will be slow and easy gear but something.

Sport
  • Walking
  • 15m

Sport
  • Walking
  • 15m

Sport
  • Chiropractic
  • 45m
Chiro is telling me the pain in my leg from yesterday is not a good thing. That I need to cancel the rest of the season and rest it for 8 months and then slowly start with walking again. Got an adjustment on back and both ankles and did ultrasound on my leg. Just not happy right now. Last thing I want to hear over lunch and then having to come back to work.

Run
  • 25m 52s
  • 2.00 miles
  • 12m 55s /Mi

Walked .1 to warm up, then ran .9 to get to 1 mile.
Walked .1, ran .4 to 1.5 and was going to call it a day and walk until 2 miles.
Got to 1.65 (walked .15) and decided to run the rest to 2.

Leg feels ok - a little pain when I started but nothing major. Tried to ice at work but the bag I tried to use let all the water as the ice melted onto my desk. Will do at home tonight.

didn't get to the gym yesterday - worked through lunch (eating at my desk) and then life took over after I got home. Will try again today.

Cut at 1045 am will see how that affects my chances of working out at lunch.

Garage has to be cleaned by tomorrow or Thursday so that is happening after work. Chris took today off to ride long and get started on that. Epoxy floor and cabinets coming to the garage - only 6-7 days it will take. Never realize everything you have in the garage until you have to completely empty it.

Trying to go back to the gym today. :) Downloaded an app for body weight exercises for 6 months and then will hopefully try a run today. Even though I hate the treadmill but if we see sun out I might wait to run after work. What a crappy month this has been. Hit 500 calories burned on my apple watch yesterday, did 30 min of vigorous exercise and did the whole stand for a bit each hour so I "closed all three rings" - now the goal is to do that 5 out of 7 days this week. I tend not to look at the "stand goal" as much during the day at work.

spackard's Training Log

May 2017 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31   

Time
Distance
  • May's totals
  • April's totals