worked from 1130 last night until 630 this morning. I am beat today. I managed to sleep until about 1230 but still tired. Ugh.
Sport #1
  • Chiropractic
  • 30m

Popped my wrists, ankles and back/neck - all with another headache. Hope it helps later.

Sport #2
  • Walking
  • 30m

Nothing much tonight, battling the headache and just plain exhausted before having to turn around and head back to work at midnight.

No gym last night. Chiro today. Trying to see people registering for races and not sign up. Harder than I thought but I know deep down that I shouldn't right now.

Minor pain today - but nothing that even makes me have to limp. Went with Chris to his coach's apt this morning. Interesting to see how she makes his schedule and his build month with long bricks of 5-7 hours for the month of August. I can't even imagine. :)

He has a trainer ride tonight (thanks Mr. Rain AGAIN), so I will hopefully hit the gym tonight.
Sport #1
  • Elliptical Training
  • 30m

2.55 miles

Sport #2
  • Walking
  • 15m

Incline up and down for 15 min while Chris finished part of his run (too freaking hot in the gym) - .38 miles

Worked out at lunch. Matthew had friends over and needless to say the adults don't get the luxury of sleeping in til 11am. :| so the early morning alarm for Chris to workout got cancelled and I fed the pups and then fell asleep again on the couch until time to get up and get ready for work.

So far 4 hours post workout - no pain in the leg.

Trying to get back at it today. Still bummed over not doing the race yesterday but a good night sleep and waking up with no pain is nice.
Sport
  • Home Improvement
  • 1h 00m
Didn't do the run this morning. While I am having a bit of a downer day I am trying to keep in mind that I did the right thing. Did a bunch of house work while Chris did his 4 hour bike ride.

spackard's Training Log

July 2017 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31     

Time
Distance
  • July's totals
  • June's totals