FRIDAY
Sunny
High 67F
Low 45F
Bike
  • 1h 55m 45s
  • 28.27 miles
  • 14.65 Mi/hr

On the path. We were @ 15 mph til we stopped for coffees... then we just toodled home.

Non mandatory cycling exercise.

Gave an interview yesterday to the Marketing Department at Midwest Orthopedics @ Rush. They are going to use me as the "Patient Spotlight"

I hope I was interesting enough! They asked for 3 photos, so I sent them these:

SPEEDWALKING AT IT'S FINEST. Hahaha ^^^^

Riding bikes today. It's 90 degrees outside, so I am unable to wear any of my cute new long sleeved jerseys.  Oh well, it's not like I have a shortage of summer bike clothing. 

Tried to get a glimpse of the southern Florida sunrise on my way to the airport from the back of an Uber. 

Got the upgrade! 

• Health data: Hours slept: 9

Mediated all day. Mostly unsuccessful. There was no running water in the mediation building, so if we needed to pee, we had to go next door. Ugh. Am very tired. 

Made it back to the hotel around 4 pm, decided I was going to take a nap. Started dozing off and was jarred awake by a fire alarm. Went down to the pool and had a couple of beers. 

Met Kat (Chris' cousin who lives in Miami) for dinner @ LeZoo. 

• Health data: Hours slept: 7

Worked all day. Flew after work.

Flight was delayed, so I didn't get into Fort Lauderdale until about midnight. And I didn't get the First Class Upgrade. Ugh. 

12:05 PM: It looks like I'm going to be going to Miami TOMORROW. Another mediation. Another 3 hours on an airplane for nothing. Ugh. Hopefully this is the last of the uncontrollable mediations. I need a break. These files are set up under someone else's schedule and then reassigned to me. For me to wiggle into their travel plans. Kind of ticks me off. The only good thing, and I will say it again, is that I get miles and upgrades. So at least I'm not usually sitting back in steerage, I'm either in Economy Plus or First. But still. Ugh.

I am supposed to go to another mediation on Monday, but I sent an independent adjuster to appear for that one. I also have yet another mediation scheduled for tomorrow, but obviously I can't be there in New Jersey if I'm going to be in Florida. Someone else is going to appear for me in NJ.

I will have a nice tropical drink in hurricane ravaged Miami. At least I also get a good couple of meals out of it. I will knock off work early on Friday, bc I'm traveling on my own time Wednesday.

4:05 PM: I am getting sick. Am going to take some Zicam.

Whizzzzz's Training Log

September 2017 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Time
Distance
Time