Low 23F
SUNDAY
Partly cloudy
High 33F
Low 22F
Sport
  • Walking
  • 2h 00m

ZOMG. Walked all over the San Diego Safari park. IT WAS AMAZING. If you like animals, and you find yourself in SD, GO THERE! GOOOO THEREEEEEE!

Sport
  • Kayaking
  • 1h 00m

My first try at kayaking. I kept hitting my fingers on the boat. Like smashing them between the boat and the paddle.

Ow.

Sport
  • Walking
  • 2h 00m

Walking all around Old Town San Diego. Hither and yon.

Then went to a pre-wedding bonfire @ Moonlight beach and Chris took these photos with his new Google Pixel:

I can't imagine living in San Diego... where this much beautiful stuff happens as a matter of course. I mean... LOOK AT THAT SUNSET!!!!??? Why do I punish myself in Chicago!??!?! I need to be near the water. That's a long term plan.

WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK.

Flight at 4:45 PM

ORD ---> SAN

• Health data: Hours slept: 9

Out of town this weekend... headed to San Diego for a family wedding. Leaving tomorrow night and coming back on the redeye Tuesday AM. Working Tuesday. Oh boy.

We're on the move. Can't sit still!! In the office again today (I felt the need for human contact this week) and then tonight I'm getting a mani/pedi for the wedding. 

Am going to try to get my manicure today at lunchtime since my work-lunch pal has lunch plans. Then tonight I'll just get a pedicure. Save a little time and avoid RESPONSIBILITY DEBT.

ZOMG I did the whole thing at lunch. Go me.

• Health data: Hours slept: 8
Strength
  • 40m

Upper body. Some core/abs and I did my quad extensions too.

My top! And CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. Am planning to focus on lifting more, becoming stronger and tiiiiiigggghhhhhtttt. 

Maybe I will ride my bike today. Chris has a bike ride, and if we can get away in the middle of the day to enjoy whatever sunlight there is, we will do it. It's cold outside, but that's OK, I have a lot of awesome cold weather clothes.

Going to the office tomorrow and lifting tomorrow after work.

Nope. That didn't happen. ^^^^

REEEEEEAAAALLLLLLY rough day at work. Oh boy. Going into the office to talk to my manager tomorrow. 

• Health data: Hours slept: 8

Whizzzzz's Training Log

November 2017 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30  

Time
Distance
Time