I'm back! What a trip, it was fantastic in so many ways! I saw the original statue of David, climbed the tower of Pisa, toured Eze outside of Canne France and then Monaco, including Monte Carlo and the Formula One racetrack, took a bicycle tour of Majorca, toured Montserrat and did a tapas + wine tasting outside of Barcelona, climbed Mount Vesuvius and toured Pompeii, then toured the Coliseum and all of the Vatican museums in Rome. Stood inside the Sistine Chapel and Saint Peter's Basilica - completely breathtaking. I ate french fries every day on the ship (apparently that's my vacation thing), had prosecco, espresso, gelato and risoto in Italy, had GLUTEN FREE TAPAS IN SPAIN! and met some great people from all over the world - including a number of solo female travelers that made me feel not so strange for traveling alone all the time!

ALSO MY HOUSE SOLD IN THREE DAYS!!! It went on the market the day I left, and within three days I had an offer of within 1K of asking price. Seller is paying with cash, so no financing hoops or contingencies. I couldn't have asked for a better situation. I did agree to some small repairs upfront, plus he asked for the home security equipment to stay (I was planning on taking with me, but after asking around it's not worth the cost on my end to remove everything). Inspection is MONDAY and he has asked for a June 12 closing date - but is completely flexible if I need to push a week or two. I know it's not a done deal yet, but I'm so relieved there was so much interest in my house (something like 10 showings on the first day). My realtor is also the agent for the buyer, so she is only charging me 5% fee instead of 6%. What a nice surprise.

Technically working from home today, which is nice that I can take it easy and do laundry while catching up on emails.

lisac957's Training Log

May 2017 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31   

Time
Distance
  • PNC Atlanta 10-miler (Run)
    10/22/2017 Atlanta, Georgia