Who just officially signed up for Eagleman 2017 today?  THIS GUY!  

Run
  • 55m 25s
  • 7.02 miles
  • 07m 53s /Mi

So proud of my son who took me on a 7:34 first mile! A PB for him, and it very humid conditions! Ran the next 10k solo.

My daughter had a soccer tournament in Stony Brook today.  We won the first game and then while waiting for the second game it started raining.  The whole team huddled under two tents.  Then it rained harder and harder to the point where it was torrential, blinding, and the fields began flooding turning into lakes.  It was unreal.  When it started lightning we all had to make a run for it.  The parking lot was like a river with a semi-strong current.  Got about 6 inches of rain total.  Everyone got out safely, thank God.  

Got home and was exhausted over the whole ordeal.  Planned to ride but ended up crashing and slept from 2:30 to 6:30.  It's so hard to train lately because work is so mentally exhausting.  So many moving parts at work; commercializing several products that we've grown from concept to Beta to commercial use; setting up reseller partnerships and agreements; closing out and starting new Gov't funding contracts; managing several key Pilots in play using a variety of these products; focusing all these agendas and growing them within several verticals ranging from food, pharma, defense, industrial (plastics, elastomers), cloud-based track & trace IT.  and 3-D printing.  As the sales Program Director, It's too much for me most days.  I literally feel like my brain is going to leak out of my ears.  To manage all this involves a lot of upcoming travel (again - as I had a brake for a few months) with a strong external customer focus, and at the same time I have to communicate and work everything with a strong internal focus.  

The trials and tribulations of working for a 60-person company with a goal of becoming a billion dollar company  Hopefully it will all pay off.    

Run
  • 31m 41s
  • 3.80 miles
  • 08m 20s /Mi

EZ short Run. First mile w/ son.

Bike
  • 45m
  • 15.92 miles
  • -----

3LC kickr

Run
  • 43m
  • 5.18 miles
  • 08m 18s /Mi

Great run at dusk with a magical full moon as a backdrop. Ran a few low 7:XX miles with EZ effort.

Dream Chaser's Training Log

August 2016 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31   

Time
Distance
  • August's totals
  • July's totals