Location Akron, Ohio
registered2003-05-25Last login2014-09-09 12:45 PM
Triathlons CompletedOlympic(5), Sprint(6), Other(2)
About MeI started this site 10 years ago after doing my first triathlon in 2001. My goal for this site is to get people healthy and happy. I firmly believe that triathlon is the best 'sport' for your body as it has less impact then the more popular single sport(running) while incorporating your upper body from swimming allows for a balanced-body approach to fitness.
Recent forum posts
- RE: Online coaching
- RE: Hi there
- RE: Hallo!
- RE: Garmin Express
- RE: Why isn't my climbing (ft) registering?
Recent race reports
- 8/3/2013 - Siesta Beach II Triathlon - Sprint Course
- 9/18/2011 - Portage Lakes Triathlon - Sprint Course
- 9/11/2011 - Great Ohioan Triathlon
- 5/9/2010 - Revolution 3 Olympic Distance Triathlon
- 6/8/2008 - Deer Creek Triathlon - Sprint
- Fit2Race (F2R) Sockeye FullUsage (0.87 hours, 2404.21 yards)
- Asics Gel Kayano 14Usage (85.32 hours, 34.31 miles)
- Asics Gel Extreme 33Usage (37.75 hours, 0 miles)
- Valdora AC-TriUsage (78.47 hours, 1088.26 miles)
- Blackwell Research Adamo TyphoonUsage (53.67 hours, 698.44 miles)
- CycleOps Fluid 2Usage (47.91 hours, 740.54 miles)