General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » New Complete Ergomo Pro power meter for 2 bikes Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2008-02-09 6:17 PM

User image

Expert
Subject: New Complete Ergomo Pro power meter for 2 bikes
Hi all,

I am selling a new complete ergomo power kit and a second new BB and cable for a second bike.

The first BB was installed on a bike and ridden on a trainer 5 miles and the second was never installed.

Both BB are english thread. The one my tri bike is Shimano and comes with the Ergomo carbon Compact Cranks (172.5) in perfect condition.

The second BB is ISIS and I have brand new in the box FSA carbon compact cranks (170). I purchased a slightly smaller crank on the road bike which is typical.

I have all software, all parts, manuals, certs from ergomo, warranty, and cool metal box.

I am looking for offers on either one complete unit or the whole package. Please do not bother offering $1000 for both systems because that is not going to happen. I am trying to be reasonable and would expect the same since these are brand new.

If you have ben shopping for this product you already know what it is. Current prices for sale from Ergomo Coaching Center

Ergomo Pro with Carbon Crank $1899

Ergomo BB $899

I can do better than these prices so if you are interested this will be a good deal!

PLease pm me to discuss price or ask any questions you may have.

Edited by Marlborough Man 2008-02-09 6:18 PM
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » New Complete Ergomo Pro power meter for 2 bikes Rss Feed