General Discussion Triathlon Talk » I can't wait to start training!!! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2008-03-11 11:01 AM

User image

Veteran
Hudson, OH
Subject: I can't wait to start training!!!
I am itching to train! I had my baby about 2 weeks ago, so I still have 4 more weeks until I can start training again. My first race of the season is a sprint on June 1 (Seahorse Triathlon)!!!! I can't wait to get out there. These next four weeks are going to be killer.

Maybe I can just start stretching or something else since I can't go all out yet. Stretching and walking?

Once I start again I will have a little less than 2 months to get ready.

2008-03-11 11:15 AM
in reply to: #1265211

User image

Sensei
Sin City
Subject: RE: I can't wait to start training!!!

I would say sure.  Stretching and walking sound find.  But before you listen to me, just check it out with your doctor to be sure.  I would hate for you to go out too fast, get injured or slow the healing and then derail your training even longer.

Congrats on the the little one!

2008-03-11 11:59 AM
in reply to: #1265211

User image

Extreme Veteran
Upstate, SC
Subject: RE: I can't wait to start training!!!
ky1123 - 2008-03-11 12:01 PM

I am itching to train! I had my baby about 2 weeks ago, so I still have 4 more weeks until I can start training again. My first race of the season is a sprint on June 1 (Seahorse Triathlon)!!!! I can't wait to get out there. These next four weeks are going to be killer.

Maybe I can just start stretching or something else since I can't go all out yet. Stretching and walking?

Once I start again I will have a little less than 2 months to get ready.

Easy sister! Enjoy that new little one. My wife had our third child 6 months ago and once again she is already in better shape than I am! After being in the room for our 3 chidren being born, a triathlon will be a cakewalk for you!!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » I can't wait to start training!!! Rss Feed