General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FELT S22 2007 ZIPP 404 Triathlon TT Bike Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2008-04-01 6:15 PM

New user

Dominican Republic
Subject: FELT S22 2007 ZIPP 404 Triathlon TT Bike
FELT S22 2007, excellent conditions (Like NEW) with ZIPP 404 Wheels and all Dura-Ace components

SIZE: 58cm
COLOR: Semi-Matte Black

FEATURES
The same components as the B2 Triathlon bike, fully aerodynamic tube shapes with carbon seat stays for vibration damping and comfort. Constructed with Felt’s own custom-formed 7005 aluminum Superlite tubeset, also sports a fully-aero carbon seat post. With a 1” Easton EC90 aero carbon fiber fork, Zipp 404 carbon wheelset, complete Dura-Ace 20-speed group, Shimano Dura-Ace rear derailleur, Shimano Dura-Ace brakes.

FRAME
Felt 7005 Superlite custom-butted aluminum frame with full aero seat tube with wheel cut out, aero downtube and carbon fiber wishbone seat stays. Externally relieved integrated head tube, machined bottom bracket, forged dropouts with replaceable hanger and internal brake cable routing

FORK
Easton EC90 aero carbon fiber fork

DRIVETRAIN
Dura-Ace 20-speed groupo.

WHEELSET
F/HUB: Zipp Carbon 404, ‘84’ Alloy Hub with Alcoa Axle and Ceramic Bearings, 16H
R/HUB: Zipp Carbon 404, ‘202’ Alloy Hub with Alcoa Axle and Ceramic Bearings, 20H
TIRES: Continnental 4 Season.

PEDALS: KEO Classic

Everything that you see in the picture is included, even the bottle holders on the back of the seat. The bike is awesome but unfortunately I need the $$$ and I still have another bike. This one has less than 300km on it.

ASKING PRICE: US$2,800.00 obo, I can work without the ZIPP wheels too if interested
I will ship it anywhere but that runs on the BUYER, I can quote it and let you know.

Edited by manolo 2008-04-01 6:26 PM

(felt.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
felt.jpg (51KB - 22 downloads)
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FELT S22 2007 ZIPP 404 Triathlon TT Bike Rss Feed