General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Piriformis Syndrome or Not? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2008-09-08 3:56 PM
in reply to: #1359157

Veteran
Subject: HELP!!
My Piraformis issue has been hampering me for six months, and it feels like it's getting worse instead of better.

when you say you use a tennis ball, whaddaya mean? you massage yourself with the tennis ball???

Does anyone feel like biking hurt or hindered your progress?

I know someone mentioned accupuncture-can you expound on what your accupuncturist did? I went to one and he did some work on a leg tendon, then some work on a lower back tendon, and if it did anything, it made it worse. I never had back trouble, but now I do- I'm completely frustrated at this point.

I'm completely frustrated.

2008-09-08 4:07 PM
in reply to: #1659078

Subject: RE: HELP!!

big joe - 2008-09-08 4:56 PM My Piraformis issue has been hampering me for six months, and it feels like it's getting worse instead of better. when you say you use a tennis ball, whaddaya mean? you massage yourself with the tennis ball??? Does anyone feel like biking hurt or hindered your progress? I know someone mentioned accupuncture-can you expound on what your accupuncturist did? I went to one and he did some work on a leg tendon, then some work on a lower back tendon, and if it did anything, it made it worse. I never had back trouble, but now I do- I'm completely frustrated at this point. I'm completely frustrated.

Doc just told me to do this today, among other things. Get a tennis ball, stick it under your bum where it hurts and basically roll around on it. She also told me a good friend with the palm of their hand would suffice as well, but assuming you have no one you want to touch your bum, use a tennis ball

2008-09-08 4:13 PM
in reply to: #1659119

Veteran
Subject: RE: HELP!!
I have a few people who I'd LOVE to touch my bum, but unfortunately the feeling might not be mutual .

Thanks, I'll definitely try the tennis ball
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Piriformis Syndrome or Not? Rss Feed  

of 2