General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Multisport expo at Westminster Bicycle Village - 4/26 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2008-04-24 11:41 AM

User image

Veteran
Denver, CO
Subject: Multisport expo at Westminster Bicycle Village - 4/26
I just got an email from the 5430 folks mentioning this expo tomorrow. I may check it out...

From the email:

Come see all the latest bikes, apparel, and other triathlon equipment and gear at the huge Multisport Expo being held in the parking lot at Bicycle Village’s Westminster location this Saturday, 10-4. Over 30 exhibitors including Zoot, Guru, Trek, Oakley, Zipp, and many, many more. Speakers each hour include:
• 11AM - Neal Henderson, BCSM Sports Science Manager and Coach of Taylor Phinney and Jamie Whitmore’s, speaking on “Cycle Training for Triathletes”
• Noon - Triathlon Coaches Panel - Scott Fliegelman, Jared Berg, Craig Howie, and Mike Ricci
• 1PM - USOC Sports Dietician and Coach, Bob Seebohar, “Nutrition for the Triathlete”
• 2PM – Gordon Haller, the first Hawaii Ironman Champion (1978), “Reliving the Day”
For more information & directions, visit www.bicyclevillage.com

http://bicyclevillage.com/merchant/217/files/MultiSportExpo.PDF

2008-04-25 9:48 AM
in reply to: #1359509

User image

Westminster, CO
Subject: RE: Multisport expo at Westminster Bicycle Village - 4/26

Sounds interesting - I'd like to make it over there tomorrow. 

...for some reason I didn't get that email; andI'm on both 5430 & BV's email lists - thanks for sharing

2008-04-26 9:33 PM
in reply to: #1359509

User image

Expert
Denver Area
Subject: RE: Multisport expo at Westminster Bicycle Village - 4/26
I was there with the Toddletor and The Man, we'd like to have stayed longer, but was just TOO cold.  We were improperly dressed.  Bought new goggles though, and saw super-nice tri-bikes and pretty people!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Multisport expo at Westminster Bicycle Village - 4/26 Rss Feed