United States
85F / 29C
Overcast
Total Time = 1h 30m
Overall Rank = /
Age Group = 86-89 (combined
Age Group Rank = 0/
Pre-race routine:

We were in the final wave, #14, and had to wait an hour and a half in line before starting. Luckily it was cloudy for most of the race
Event warmup:

We chatted a lot, then watched all the fast cute boys finish as we were still waiting to start
Post race
Warm down:

went to the shower area (aka a bunch of garden hoses in a big puddle and some shampoo) hosed everything off, dried a little bit, and headed for the beer tent. Drank a beer and ate some granola, interesting

What limited your ability to perform faster:

I really just played today, it was so fun. My sister has done one bike ride and one swim for the past year, so we were at the end. But a few folks finished after us. One thing that kind of sucked is that they did the raffle and the kids race before we finished. We sat and waited to start for all those other people and they should have had to wait for us to do the raffle and kids race. I really wanted to see the kids race, and maybe would have won something in the raffle if I got to enter. (Your bib pull tag was the entry ticket)

Event comments:

This was the most fun I've ever had racing ever ever. Of course, I wasn't really 'racing' it, but even if I was it would have been fun. (FWIW, the times in here are guesses, didn't really time anything)

Profile Album

Last updated: 2008-04-16 12:00 AM
Post race
Weight change: %
Overall:
Mental exertion [1-5]
Physical exertion [1-5]
Good race?
Evaluation
Course challenge Just right
Organized? Yes
Events on-time? Yes
Lots of volunteers? Yes
Plenty of drinks? Yes
Post race activities: Good
Race evaluation [1-5] 4

{postbutton}
2008-05-10 5:17 PM

User image

Expert
Orlando, FL
Subject: Muddy Buddy Adventure Race

2008-05-10 5:36 PM
in reply to: #1394248

User image

Champion
Williamston, Michigan
Subject: RE: Muddy Buddy Adventure Race
WOW glad you had an awesome tim ewith your sister!!!  Sounds fun....except for the mud
2008-05-10 8:37 PM
in reply to: #1394248

User image

Expert
Herndon VA
Subject: RE: Muddy Buddy Adventure Race

Hey Ann,

I'm glad that you had fun.  It must have been nice racing with your sister.  I'm going to have to get one of my brothers to do this with me.  Great pictures and congratulations.

Ernie

General Discussion-> Race Reports!
{postbutton}
General Discussion Race Reports! » Muddy Buddy Adventure Race Rss Feed