Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Survivor Fans vs Favorites Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply
2008-05-12 3:38 PM

User image

Champion
Bellingham, Washington
Subject: Survivor Fans vs Favorites

Anybody else suprised that Parvati won the Million $ .

Guys were dumb on this show and women showed their power and conivingness.

2008-05-12 3:57 PM
in reply to: #1397431

User image

Subject: RE: Survivor Fans vs Favorites

totally undeserved and annoying.  hopefully now she'll return to obscurity.  then again, amanda didn't deserve it either.  Cirie did.

Guys showed themselves to be total f'ing idiots this season, especially Eric. What was he thinking, that he'd get into natalie's pants?  Although, he is young and naive and lacks any real world experience.

2008-05-12 4:40 PM

User image

Champion
Butler

Not sure why some people think people who win don't deserve it.  I think both Amanda and Parvetti played good games and schemed.  Persoanlly, I think Cirie flew under the radar and I don't like when those players win.  Yes, Parvartti was annoying but played a good game.  Realistically could those 3 have survived on a deserted island by themselves for 39 days, heck no.  Could Ozzie, James and the skinny big hair dumb kid, probably.

BTW, I don't blame that kid for giving away the necklace.  He had pi$$ed so many people off his only hope was to hope they were being honest with him.   He could not have won anyway so why not take a chance.  However, I would have said that in my speech before giving it away.  Not saying I would have done it but it made alittle sense.

I also love how the people that get voted off complain about being stabbed in the back.  That is basically the point of the game.  I don't think you can win without lying.  Just get over it.  YOu are made you were not around long enough to stab someone in the back.

2008-05-12 5:11 PM

User image

Champion
Menomonee Falls, WI
I just want to know how all the flirting and back-stabbing translates to the bedroom.

WTF was up with that? And why didn't we get to see more of Parvati hitting on Natalie?
2008-05-12 5:21 PM
in reply to: #1397691

User image

Champion
Dallas, TX
scoobysdad - 2008-05-12 5:11 PM

I just want to know how all the flirting and back-stabbing translates to the bedroom.

WTF was up with that? And why didn't we get to see more of Parvati hitting on Natalie?

Yea, that questioning really... ooogged me out. I almost felt like she was hitting on her or something... and then she made mention to the fact that Parv hit on her... ??? Just really odd.

I felt like James was hurt by Parv because he was really into her... and she was pretty much just using him. It seemed like he thought they were more... whereas she just saw him as one step in the ladder. He didn't say he was hurt... but it was kind of obvious. I felt sorry for him.

Oh Eric. Poor Eric. So young. So dumb. So full of.... He obviously was thinking with the wrong head when he made that decision. Poor kid. Otherwise, he probably has a very low IQ.. sweet kid though.

I expect to see Parv in Playboy. Very soon.

Otherwise, I didn't hate either one of them... so I didn't care who won. I am shocked it wasn't Amanda though, as she seemed like likeable and sweet.

2008-05-13 12:00 PM

User image

Veteran
Altoona, Iowa
My wife and I were suprised it wasn't Amanda too. I guess the real turning point was putting the women's coalition together. That was a strong group that no body (the guys) paid no attention to until it was too late.

Erik was STUPID!!!!!!! How can you give immunity away at any point in the game? Did he not see what was going on around him. He was the ONLY guy left. The women had gotten rid of all the others what would make him think they would not get rid of him too? I loved the reaction of the jury members when started to make his speech before handing the necklace away.

As far as Erik winning, I think he would have given Amanda a run for the money. He knew he had to keep winning immunity challenges (but not give the necklace away). Amanda was the strongest of the women left so I think it there would have been some better, closer competitions between the two of them. Oh what might have been. Erik was STUPID!!!!! (I said that already)

Parv wins the money. There is so much we don't see on TV. I know the producers try to show all the strategic moves but that would be impossible in an hour show. Maybe she did more than we saw. I was not impressed with her individually I was more impressed with the group. I thinik that group of three; Amanda, Parv, and Cirri, should have shared the money. Nat was always on the outside looking in on the group and she knew it.

Interesting season. Looking forward to next.

2008-05-13 12:11 PM

User image

This is totaly geeky, but if you haven't watched the "Ponderosa" clips on the CBS website, it's actually pretty interesting, I've always wondered what goes on "backstage" after they are kicked off.
2008-05-13 12:17 PM

User image

Expert
Virginia

Erik will always be known as one of the dumbest players.  Yeah, he might have pissed people off..but you can't get voted for or against if you're in the jury.  And for someone who swore up and down to be a super fan...come on..you should know that you never give up immunity.

It was a toss up for me between Amanda and Parvati.  Those two and Cirie played a good game, all deserved to be in the finals.  

And I agree, I get so tired of the you backstabbed me whining at the end of the game.  It's not best  friend, buddy up, and fall in love - it's outwit, outplay, outlast.  Don't be bitter because you became friends with people and forgot what the purpose was. 

2008-05-13 1:07 PM

Master
I was really hoping that Ciri would win. She played the best game. She did fly under the radar, and that is a great strategy. She wasn't the strongest player physically, but mentally she was.

I don't know what is up with the guys this season. So stupid. I'm sure that there will be another person down the road that will make a bigger mistake than Erik.
2008-05-13 2:58 PM
in reply to: #1397707

User image

Giver

KSH - 2008-05-12 6:21 PM I expect to see Parv in Playboy. Very soon.  

I expect to see Parv and Amanda in a girl-on-girl spread in Penthouse.  Amy and I were talking about how we were surprised they didn't hook up on the show.

New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Survivor Fans vs Favorites Rss Feed