Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Southern Ontario Rss Feed  
Moderators: Silver_wlf, alicefoeller Reply
2005-01-19 4:16 PM

User image

New user

Brampton, ON
Subject: Southern Ontario
Hi,

I am in the Toronto area and would love to meet some people to train with sometimes. Anyone out there? I dont mind travelling somewhat

Allison

2005-01-19 5:06 PM
in reply to: #105861

User image

Regular
Toronto
Subject: RE: Southern Ontario
HI Allison - I am as well in Toronto and just starting on the triathlon training. I am nursing an ankle injury at present and just allowed to swim right now. Most of my training is indoors... I am a cold wimp.

But definately love to get together once all heals, have you competed before? I am strictly a newbie.

Talk to you soon, Jen
2005-01-19 9:46 PM
in reply to: #105901

User image

New user

Brampton, ON
Hi Jen,

Sorry about the ankle, what happened? I too am on the road to recovery, from knee surgery. I am strictly a newbie too, hope to compete in my first tri this summer. I havent started the swim training yet but I am biking on my trainer and brave the cold for a run 3X a week. I am actually in Brampton but I dont mind meeting you somewhere once we are both healed, maybe once spring comes. Where do you swim? I know how to swim but I was thinking of taking a course so I could learn something about stroke technique and build my endurance. I havent been able to find one yet though. I dont have much road bike experience or swim experience so it would be great to have company, confidence in numbers I guess!

Good luck healing

Talk to you soon,

Allison
2006-02-19 6:40 PM

User image

Veteran
Barrie, Ontario

Edited by jonow6 2006-02-19 6:41 PM
2006-02-19 6:41 PM

User image

Veteran
Barrie, Ontario
Hey, I am in Oakville. Not sure how far that is from you. Anyways it would be good to meet up once, if not at least then at one of the races this spring/summer if you are a ways away

Edited by jonow6 2006-02-19 6:41 PM
New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Southern Ontario Rss Feed