General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2008-08-18 6:39 PM
in reply to: #1610527

Subject: RE: Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon

That's so very nice of you doug!  I wish that I could do it, but shortly after the race I'm going to the Outer Banks for a week.  If there are any plans for pre-race, let me know.  Even if someone can give some ideas of good restaurants to go to.  I suppose we could all just meet at a restaurant.  I'm fairly new to this site, so I'd really like to meet some people.

Jay

captantony - 2008-08-18 12:08 PM

Shannon (thegoddess) and I would like to invite all BTers, family & kids of BTers, friends of BTers, and others this excludes to a Post-RNR-Barbecue at our house in Chesapeake.  We live about 30 minutes from the VB Oceanfront.  We will provide the food, beer, water, hot tub for the tired legs, and games for the kids.  You provide the tired legs and appetite.  The festivities will start around Noon on Sunday and will end when the last person leaves. 

If you are interested in joining us, send me a PM and I will give you our address and cell phone information.  I would rather not post that information in a public forum.

As for Saturday night, let us know if there will be a pre-race carbo load dinner.  Depending on the baby-sitter schedule, we may try to make it out for that as well. 

Unilke me, I hope everyone's training has been stellar!  See you all in a few weeks!

doug

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon Rss Feed  

of 2