Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Food you hate that everyone else loves? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply

of 4

2008-07-30 4:48 PM
in reply to: #1569573

User image

Davenport, IA
Subject: RE: Food you hate that everyone else loves?

graceful_dave - 2008-07-30 9:39 AM
Sprint_DA - 2008-07-29 9:40 PM (I'm a sales guy, we have to act like we like people)
Yeah, whats the deal with that. In my industry all my customers/sales reps are old dudes. All they ever want to do is go to strip clubs, and I'm one of those weird guys who doesn't like strip clubs, not to mention having to go with a pack of dirty old pervs and all the booze and cigars, bleck! I have pretty much given up drinking as well, I started liking it too much. I allow myself one top shelf Margarita if we are at a place that makes a good one. Otherwise it's cranberry juice. Okay, end Thread Hijack... Now!

In the same boat.  Never could get into the whole strip club thing.  And I'm the youngest guy in our outside sales force by a good 15 years.  I had to go out with some customers last weekend and they were dead set on going to the strip club.  By the time we got close they were so drunk I was able to drop them off at home.  That let me get home and go to bed before 11.  That's right, they were done before 11.  [/hijack] 

New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Food you hate that everyone else loves? Rss Feed  

of 4