General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Purdue Time Trials Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2008-09-10 10:48 AM

User image

Regular
Subject: Purdue Time Trials
Anyone doing these? I am not, but they start today and I was going to go and watch with my little dog.

INFO::
Subject: [Purdue Cycling Club] Purdue Fall TT Series

Well, it's that time of the year again to start the Purdue Fall Time Trial series. The first time trial will be tomorrow (Wed.) (Sorry for the late notice for some of you). The flyer is attached.

Please note, to keep people from abusing the handicap system you must ride the same bike with the same set-up every time, or you will forfeit all of your points.

The start line is on 350W and South River Rd (same as last year). You can either meet at the co-rec at 4:45 and ride to the start, or just meet us there. The first rider will leave at 5:30pm. As long as you show up by about 6:30, you should be able to ride.

A note about fees:
The fees are the same as last year. Cycling club members - free, Purdue student/staff (non-member) $10. All others $15. It's a one time payment.

For the Purdue students, I have a list of everyone who has payed dues.
If you have not, you will be able to pay them ($30) at the line. Cash of check is fine. Make checks payable to the Purdue Cycling Club. If you have not payed them, and you don't bring money to pay them, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO RIDE.

Finally, due to increased support from Hodson's bay, and an anonymous donor, we will have over $300 in cash, gift certificates and prizes this year. Awards will be given for the overall, as well as on a weekly basis.

Please remember to support Hodson's bay in return!

2008-09-10 12:40 PM
in reply to: #1663989

User image

Extreme Veteran
Russiaville, IN
Subject: RE: Purdue Time Trials
I had the flyer for this, but I'm not doing it, is your little dog the one in the picture? Here is my little trouble maker, if only I could run like her.

take care,

Ron

(little dog 2.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
little dog 2.jpg (15KB - 34 downloads)
2008-09-10 1:06 PM

User image

Regular
Nice dog. I present to you, Higgins. I suspec that these two could put on quite a wrestling match. I will warn you, however, that his regular wrestling partner is 60pound lab mix.

(HIGGINS.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
HIGGINS.jpg (25KB - 26 downloads)
2008-09-10 1:30 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Russiaville, IN
He looks like a scrapper, very cute.
2008-09-10 3:05 PM
in reply to: #1664643

User image

Fishers, IN
What are the other days they are having the TT?
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Purdue Time Trials Rss Feed