General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Saucony Paramount or Hurricane X wearers? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2008-10-24 7:57 AM

New user
Subject: Saucony Paramount or Hurricane X wearers?

Anyone wearing the Saucony Paramount or Hurricane X?  I'm looking for a shoe with the same awesome cushioning as my current Grid Propels, but with a little more stability/pronation support.  Based on Saucony's information, these two appear most likely to fit the bill. 

I tried to address this with a pair of New Balance 768's.  As it turns out, they are awesome, lightweight shoes with outstanding comfortable uppers and excellent pronation support . . . but not NEARLY the cushioning of my Saucony Grid Propels.  I weigh 205#, and the NB's beat me to death on pavement.

I've had great luck with Saucony's overall.  However, with these 2 models running 2-3x the price of my current shoes, I'd like to hear a testimonial or two first....  

Chris

2008-11-30 2:03 PM
in reply to: #1763510

Regular
Subject: RE: Saucony Paramount or Hurricane X wearers?

hurricane 9s.  great support and cushioning... about 100 bucks

2008-12-02 1:27 PM
in reply to: #1763510

User image

New user
Subject: RE: Saucony Paramount or Hurricane X wearers?
I like my hurricanes I am on my 5th or more pair. I am a heavy runner 210 at the moment, and these shoes hold up to my pounding. 
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Saucony Paramount or Hurricane X wearers? Rss Feed