Overall Rank = /
Age Group =
Age Group Rank = 0/
Run
  • 1h 29m 9s
  • 13.1 miles
  • 06m 49s  min/mile
Comments:

I had a great time at this race. It was cold out, although i still wore just shorts and a tee-shirt. Going into the race, I had no idea what to expect because this was my first time seeing Charlotte, let alone the course. It was a course of gently rolling hills, nothing too killer, but definately challenging and tough to stay in a rythm towards the end. The half marathon is a great distance. I loe to amount of time you have out there. I definately went out a little more conservative, then started to move just before the halfway mark. I just started picking off people one by one...probably passed about 20 in the escond half of the race, that always feels good. Towards the end my legs definately started to go, I felt like I was doing more of a quick shuffle than a run, anything to just keep the tempo up. Overall, I took off close to 4 minutes in one week. I am still pretty out of shape to be putting any real weight on my times I am running. I know I will be improving a ton each week. I got second in my age group which was cool, but I know I can drop that time WAY down, just need more time and motivation to stick with it. Great Race....keep it up!
Post race

Last updated: 2008-10-31 12:00 AM
Running
01:29:09 | 13.1 miles | 06m 49s  min/mile
Age Group: 0/
Overall: 0/
Performance:
Course:
Keeping cool Drinking
Post race
Weight change: %
Overall: