Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Changing the actual vs planned mini-graph Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2008-11-08 10:03 PM

User image

Pro
Melbourne FL
Gold member
Subject: Changing the actual vs planned mini-graph

Is this being considered for a future change?

I'm trying again to become a runner during the 1st half of the tri-off season, looking at doing a 1/2m in Feb.   Originally I included some swimming and biking for crossing training in the TP, but as I've moved along I'm more interested in my Run Actual vs Planned.  I know I can go and look at the graphs and have so, but I have to admit a lot of the motivation comes from just logging on and seeing that mini-graph reflect what the goal is and how I'm doing each week.  I love it for tri training.

Oh, I have to add.  I 1st removed my swim, then I changed all my bike minutes to 1 so that they don't add anything to the A vs P.  But if I ride it still shows up on the mini-graph for the actual, hence the desire to see what discipline I'm focused on.

Edited by Donto 2008-11-08 10:08 PM

2008-11-10 1:23 PM
in reply to: #1797853

User image

Champion
Fairport, NY
Subject: RE: Changing the actual vs planned mini-graph
Being able to set a default for that graph has crossed our minds. If/when is anybodies guess. I'd like to get away from the Java graph package and replace it with the Flash tool we've been using for some things before doing any further customization related to the graphs.
New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Changing the actual vs planned mini-graph Rss Feed