General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Ladies Only - "Enhancements" Anyone? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 3

2008-11-26 12:33 PM
in reply to: #1827334

User image

Extreme Veteran
Carpinteria, Ca.
Subject: RE: Ladies Only - "Enhancements" Anyone?
Daremo - 2008-11-26 7:39 AM

The girls are yours, do what you want.

But as a guy who loves a nice set on a woman ........ I absolutely absolutely absolutely hate fake ones ....... big, small, whatever, a nice natural set is a wonderful thing!

Granddad always said they are real if you can touch them.

Do what makes you happy, people without them, implants that is, have no idea what it is like with them. It is obviously not the same weight, in fact if you compare the grams/ml, a set of D's installed at the local "fix a flat" surgeon may in fact weigh less than the average "A" cup. Though I have to admit I made that up.

My wife BF'd both kids, and I know she would like "them" back the way they were before they were turned into "tacos" as she calls them. If she decided she wanted to pursue the option of getting the 'tacos" perked up, I'd support her. But I know better than to drop a pamphlet and payment plan on her lap!

2008-11-26 6:58 PM
in reply to: #1824409

User image

Pro
the Alabama part of Pennsylvania
TriToy - 2008-11-24 8:19 PM

coldheat - 2008-11-24 8:04 PM FYI...I was watching Manswers the other day...dont ask...and they said that real boobs float, fake boobs dont... They won't help you float in the swim, they add wind resistance to the bike, and they bounce on the run...Personally I'm all about being straight with who you are but if this is something you want, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Your body, your life, your choice! You boys should be more concerned with your saddle issues than peaking at our ladies only threads!! haha!

maybe they think if they open the women's threads they will recover from their issues - Tongue out

You know how whenever someone says the word "walk", the dogs' ears pick up and they are all over you?  Yeah, well whenever there is talk of boobies, we are pretty much the same way... 

2008-11-26 10:06 PM
in reply to: #1827326

User image

Elite
Cheesehead, WI

KSH - 2008-11-26 9:37 AM
njk123 - 2008-11-26 9:33 AM
SSMinnow - 2008-11-24 5:24 PM Before I became an athlete, I thought having some "enhancements" would be great.  I am barely a "B" and the leaner I become, the less noticeable they are!  Now that I am older, I couldn't care less.  Way less to deal with for running and no worries about missing something when I go for mamograms because of implants.
I agree. When I was in my early 20's, I thought I wanted to be larger (I was a small B). Then I had my daughter and breastfed. I'll admit that at first it was fun to be a bit larger but I'm over that now. I'm a large B now and would love to be back to a smaller B. I have to be very selective in choosing a supportive sports bra now that I'm a bit larger and have the side effects of a kid and BFing, otherwise running can get a bit painful. Bring on the healthy, fit body even if it means a smaller chest!
Like it's been said a couple of times in this thread... fake boobs are NOT as heavy as real boobs. They also don't sag or flop around. They pretty much stand up on their own. Fake boobs in a C cup really aren't all that much to handle. They don't cause back pain, they fit into tops just fine and they don't cause pain running.

Fake boobs will sag. Gravity will happen -- to the skin. And fake boobs need replacement - granted, it should not be for 15-20 years provided they never rupture; but many folks don't realize that they need maintenance after mileage just like your car's tires.

2008-11-30 4:06 PM
in reply to: #1824124

User image

Puyallup, Washington
The only concern I would put out there is there are hardly any tri clothes that actually fit if the "girls" are bigger. I am a natural DD and I have had a time finding tri clothes that actually fit and functional.. Also I have found that if you are big up top and small on the bottom...there are very few wetsuits that actually fit well.

I am for the enhancement, but wanted to caution on tri clothing options.

Food for thought
2008-11-30 7:01 PM

User image

Delaware, OH

I have natural Ds and while I enjoy being curvy, it hurts to run.  I'm always on the lookout for bras to help keep from bouncing so much.

It is hard to find suits that cover the girls as well.  I have this suit:

http://www.speedousa.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3107207&cp=3124324.3128419.3131432.3131597

The straps have a bit of 'give' in them and they scoot down a bit so there is alot of 'side boob' action.  I personally don't care, I'm in the pool to work, not look good.  But the highschool swim team boys sure get an eyefull at times if i'm not careful.

Good luck- it's your body- I hope you find what makes you happy!

2008-12-01 7:45 AM

User image

Alpharetta, GA

I sent you a PM!

Andi

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Ladies Only - "Enhancements" Anyone? Rss Feed  

of 3