Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » unable to load workout data to training log from forerunner 305 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2008-11-25 9:45 PM

User image

Franklin, Wi
Subject: unable to load workout data to training log from forerunner 305
I have been doing this for a long time, and suddenly today it decided to quit working. Here's the details:

I go to the log, edit my log, get import from Garmin. It shows me my device, gets data, and when I select the workout to load to the log, it shuts down windows explorer (Vista OS, microsoft explorer, by the way). I also noticed that the window that used to pop us asking for permission to allow BT to gather data from my device is not popping up now. I completely uninstalled Garmin training center, as well as the communicator plugin from garmin, and reinstalled the latest versions, still with no success. Please help!

Thanks,
Mark

Edited by TriGUS 2008-11-25 9:47 PM

2008-11-25 10:05 PM
in reply to: #1826737

User image

Franklin, Wi
Subject: RE: unable to load workout data to training log from forerunner 305
I seem to have figured out that I believe it is a corrupted workout on the 305, it is only 1 run that will not load. Others are loading fine. So, I think I have it all under control.
2008-11-25 10:13 PM

User image

Champion
Fairport, NY

I like those!  We appreciate the update though.

Was this a particularly long run? Like over 3 hours?

2008-12-02 9:15 PM

User image

Franklin, Wi
No, not long, but here's something interesting. It was actually in the northern part of Wisconsin, during Deer Hunting. I was running on a gravel road, and there is a guy who has some serious antennas (like the size of small commercial radio transmission towers) with cable antennas strung between them for hardcore shortwave radio operation. Apparently he talks to people from Germany and Australia. Anyway, I am curious if any of this interferes at all with the GPS signals? I have never had an issue like this with my watch (well over a year of use).

Or, maybe its not short wave radio...
New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » unable to load workout data to training log from forerunner 305 Rss Feed