Overall Rank = DNF/
Age Group =
Age Group Rank = 0/
Bike
  • 00m
  • 0 miles
  • 0.00 mile/hr
Comments:

sadly enough, my chain broke right in the beginning of the race. but they had a pit stop station with replacement bikes, wheels etc, which i didn't know about. christien's brother convinced me to go there anyway, to get my chain fixed and to continue the race even though i was DQ'ed, which i did. i did only 3 of 5 loops, but got at least a good feel of the race and know much better know what it's about. ian did very well at the race. i'm sure he would have been faster than me, but maybe i would have been able to catch up to him considering my 'ironman' endurance. also, just after our race there was a brutal bike crash (cat men 55+). one of the guys seemed to be laying dead in a puddle of blood. after what seemed a long time the ambulance came and took him away. we heard him talking to the paramedics though and found out later that he had a cut under his eye, a concussion and a broken vertebrae in his neck. we came back after a couple of hours and watched the elite men racing, which was amazing! i don't know though if beth will ever let me do another cyclocross race again.
Post race

Last updated: 2008-11-04 12:00 AM
Biking
00:00:00 | 00 miles | 0.00 mile/hr
Age Group: 0/
Overall: 0/
Performance:
Wind:
Course:
Road:   Cadence:
Turns: Cornering:
Gear changes: Hills: